This Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti is the perfect lazy mom meal. It’s one of those, “crap, it’s 2:00 and I forgot to get the crockpot meal going soon enough” kind of meals. Other than cooking the chicken and noodles ahead of time, it’s a quick and easy meal. This is one of the go-to recipes when you are in a hurry.
Why We Love Crockpot Spaghetti with Chicken?
Let’s face it, this Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta recipe isn’t going to win any Weight Watchers Awards.
There is honestly, nothing healthy about it at all, but it sure is delicious, and it’s an easy meal to make at the last minute, which is pretty much how anything gets made around this house!
To make cheesy Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta you’ll only need to make the spaghetti and chicken ahead of time (think Sunday meal prep!) and then, when it’s time to make it for dinner, pop it all in the crockpot and you’ll come home to a prepared meal!
Suggested Read: Easy Mexican Meals
How to Cook Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti?
- 16 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light (2%)Cheese
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 can 98% FF cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% FF cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4oz. can of mild green chilies
- 4 oz can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in slowcooker and stir to mix well. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Seriously, that's it people! Stir it, of course, as you're serving....and get all the goodies mixed up real good!
What’s Your Favorite Crockpot Recipe?
What are some of your favorite crockpot meals? I’d love to try some of yours (healthy or not!). Also, if you’d like to try some more pasta recipes, here are 10 pasta bake recipes I just love.