Sometimes you just need a simple recipe. Ah, who am I kidding? That’s all I ever cook are easy recipes! If I could make spaghetti for every meal, I totally would. This recipe for Alfredo Marinara Baked Ziti is simple and delicious, which is all I need to hear to know it’s a good recipe!
- 4 cups Penne noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 oz ) jar Marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- adapted from Real Mom Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the two sauces together.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the sauce mixture and combine.
- Add drained pasta to the sauce mixture and stir to combine..
- Pour pasta into a 9x13 casserole dish and bake about 20-25 minutes until bubbling.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake another five minutes. Top with fresh basil and serve.
- Serves 6-8
- Read more: http://realmomkitchen.com/1069/red-and-white-baked-pasta/#ixzz384jG5ceT
I’m the world’s laziest cook. Seriously, I just don’t have it in my to cook a meal every night or every two days. Thank gawd I don’t have like 5 kids – because that’s a lot of Easy Mac I’d go through in their lives!
Melanie works full time at Tuft & Needle and blogs part time evenings and weekends when her daughter is working on the cars with her dad!