Sometimes you just need a simple pasta recipe. Ah, who am I kidding? All I ever cook are easy recipes! If I could make spaghetti for every meal, I totally would. This recipe for Baked Ziti is simple and delicious, which is all I need to hear to know it’s a good one!
Marinara Alfredo Baked Ziti is an easy family pasta dish that combines the bright, tomato taste of marinara with rich, cheesy alfredo sauce to create the creamiest comfort food around. You should definitely try it out!
Suggested Read: Cheesy Sausage And Potatoes
How to Make Alfredo Marinara Baked Ziti
- 4 cups Penne noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 oz ) jar Marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- adapted from Real Mom Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the two sauces together.
- Add mozzarella cheese to the sauce mixture and combine.
- Add drained pasta to the sauce mixture and stir to combine..
- Pour pasta into a 9x13 casserole dish and bake about 20-25 minutes until bubbling.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake another five minutes. Top with fresh basil and serve.
- Serves 6-8
- Read more: https://realmomkitchen.com/1069/red-and-white-baked-pasta/#ixzz384jG5ceT
Enjoy Your Food!
This easy-to-bake and quick ziti recipe is a huge family favorite. Creamy, cheesy alfredo marinara pasta topped with melted cheese sound so yummy! Also, I’m the world’s laziest cook. Seriously, I just don’t have it in me to cook a meal every night or every two days. So, this baked ziti recipe is a life savior. Thank God I don’t have like 5 kids – because that’s a lot of easy mac and cheese that would go through in their lives!
Finally, if you need more comfort food recipes that are easy and quick to make, go take a look at these two favorites: