Welcome to the Makers Gonna Make Link Party – who’s ready to PARTY?
First of all, did you see the news last week? There’s a new FB group I want to share with you! SIMPLY BLOGGING: The Group.
What it IS:
- A place to ask any and all blogging questions you might have!
- A place to get ideas and inspirations.
- A place to learn blogging tips and tricks.
- A place to be inspired by others doing the same things you are.
- A place to be polite and kind, and respectful of others.
What it IS NOT:
- Strictly a share group.
- Full of share threads (they’re a terrible thing for growing, to be honest!) We will have things you’re welcome to share, but we won’t have your typical share threads with required sharing. NOPE.
- A place to tell people they’re doing blogging wrong
We will be closing the doors to the group at 50 members during this GRAND OPENING WEEK – so if you’re interested, come join us as we open this group up to bloggers of all kinds! Although the group will be open to anyone, our goal is to help newbie bloggers with all of their questions and concerns and have a place we can all hang out and chat!
Now, let’s take a peek at last week’s faves:
Jerk Smoked Tilapia Pineapple Pilaf
Unicorn Rainbow Ice Pops – Flour On My Face
Lemon & Herb Salmon with Honey Mustard Dressing
Industrial Loft Bed with Rock Wall and Fireman’s Pole
Which of these faves do YOU love most? Let us know in the comments!
Reasons to Skip the Housework
The Girl Creative
Can’t wait to see what you link up this week!