If you’re lucky enough to have an iPhone, I’m about to make your life more entertaining! Find yourself in the kid pickup line at the school parking lot with nothing to do? Waiting for the doctor for far too long? Whip out your phone and have a conversation with Siri – at the minimum, you’ll make those around you think you’ve lost your mind, which is pretty funny in itself!
We already know how the voice-activated personal assistant Siri lets you command your iPhone by voice. First of all, practical applications include sending texts, making calls, and scheduling appointments—all by voice. However, if you are new in the Apple world, or just didn’t already know about Siri’s features, research the topic a little. Besides its funny outcome, it can always become really helpful. Give it a try!
So, Siri can make calls or send texts for you whether you are driving, have your hands full, or are simply on the go. Moreover, it can even announce your messages on your AirPods. It also offers proactive suggestions — like texting someone that you’re running late for a meeting — so you can stay in touch effortlessly.
Some Funny Things To Say To Siri
After learning a little bout all the helpful features of Siri, it’s time to have a fun time too. Therefore, just ask Siri ridiculous questions or give absurd commands. If she doesn’t give you a funny answer on the first try, try again.
The geniuses at Apple anticipated funny commands, so they buried some treasures—but sometimes you have to dig for them. So, let’s learn together some of the phrases that can trigger Siri’s sense of humor.
- Siri, talk dirty to me.
- Tell me a joke.
- Testing 1,2,3 (not funny the first time, but do it a few times OR try doing Testing 123, Testing 1,2,3).
- I’m so, so tired Siri.
- I love you, Siri.
- I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you said.
- Knock, knock.
- You’re so funny!
- Happy Halloween!
- Merry Christmas! (try it ON Christmas, AND on other days too!)
Things You Can Ask Siri
- What is the meaning of life?
- Who’s on first?
- Do you have a family?
- Do you have plans tonight? (At first, Siri will search your calendar and tell you if you have any plans. Even though, be persistent! Siri might reveal something!)
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Are you a girl or a boy? then What are you?
- Are you a metrosexual?
- Want to make out? (Siri is pretty innocent. See if you can get her to answer a sexy question with anything other than, “I’m sorry. I don’t understand.”)
- Do you think you’re smarter than me?
- How do I look?
- If you and an Android phone got in a fight, would you kick its ass?
- What’s my name?
- Are there any planes above me? (LOVE THIS ONE!)
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Insulting Things To Say To Siri
- Shut up! (Try this one and see whether Siri actually says it, or the words just appear).
- I’m going to trade you in for an Android phone!
- Say excuse me after you burp!
- Say it, don’t spray it!
- You’re an idiot!
- You smell like horse poop!
- Did you fart again?
- Is that a wig you’re wearing?
Now, it’s time for you to give it a try. Just activate Siri by saying “Hi, Siri!”. Also, to turn the feature on, go to Settings→ General→ Siri→ Allow “Hey Siri.”
What Funny Things Have You Told Siri Yet?
If you’ve had a great conversation with Siri, I’d love to hear it below! I never know when I’ll be stuck for hours on end with nothing to do! So, don’t hesitate to tell us everything about your experience with Siri in the comments section. What funny things to say to Siri are your favorites?
Also, feel free to share Siri’s benefits in your daily life too. We know how helpful Apple’s little elf can turn out to be. Therefore, teach all of us what more tasks can we entrust it.