If you need a quick, fun, and yummy after-school snack or a “better than a tub of ice cream” treat for yourself, you need to make these Chocolate PB Sandwiches ASAP! I found the recipe in the Biggest Loser cookbook and I can’t wait to make more! They’re easy for kids to make and delicious to eat! Best part is, you can make up just a few at a time of these bad boys, which make them perfect in my eyes! That way, I don’t feel like I HAVE TO eat them all so they won’t go to waste, ya know?
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Peanut Butter (I used creamy but either will work!)
- Whipped Topping
- Spread peanut butter on chocolate graham square.
- Put one dollop of whipped topping on top of peanut butter.
- Put the other square of graham cracker on top and press lightly.
Melanie works full time at Tuft & Needle and blogs part time evenings and weekends when her daughter is working on the cars with her dad!