Super easy, incredibly more-ish Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats! Smooth Biscoff spread is mixed with marshmallow fluff and rice krispies before crushed biscuits and white chocolate chips are added in to push these treats over the top amazing!
Hey everyone, how is July treating you? I’ve been super busy in the kitchen making lots of no-bake treats, on account it’s been way too hot to turn on the oven!
Has Summer finally arrived for you? We had a couple of glorious weeks where it was actually too hot. I mean, I like it to be warm and bright, but I don’t like being hot and sticky and the air was soooo heavy I just wanted to lay down, arms and legs out straight, next to the air conditioner.
Hence the need for no-bake recipes like these Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats.
Did you know this is the first time I’ve ever made Rice Krispie treats….? I know… I’m a little late to the party.
BUT. It won’t be the last time because these are awesome, insane, delicious… divine!
I melted down some smooth Biscoff spread, butter and Marshmallow fluff to begin with (have you ever melted Biscoff before, it’s literally so good I want to drink it with a straw!) and then I added 4 and 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies.
That mixture alone is divine and I am not ashamed to admit I picked and picked and picked at the mixture so much so I was worried there wouldn’t be enough to fill the pan…
Alas, there was. After waiting a few minutes for the mixture to cool, I then stirred in some crushed up Biscoff biscuits and 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips. I didn’t add the chocolate chips in straight away otherwise they would have melted.
I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, melted chocolate is one of the best things in life, it’s just not what I wanted for these Krispie treats.
Spread this sweet, sticky mixture into a greased and lined pan and then sprinkle with some more Biscoff biscuit crumbs and you’re done.
Then comes the waiting.
Without doubt the hardest part of the whole process because I don’t know about you, but I have zero patience and I just want everything to be ready to eat instantly.
Waiting for them to set was totally worth it though. Crunchy, sweet, slightly spiced… with just the perfect amount of Biscoff. You get that rich, spicy taste, but it’s not overpowering and like sinking your teeth into pure Biscoff. Which is totally OK to do as well because, hello, Biscoff is amazing.
So, if you’re a Biscoff lover and want an easy, no-bake dessert, then you seriously need to make my Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats!
You can connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
- 7.5oz/213g jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- ¾ cup (150g) smooth Biscoff spread
- ½ stick (56g) unsalted butter
- 4½ cups (157g) Rice Krispies
- ¾ cup (90g) crushed Biscoff cookies
- ½ cup (87g) white chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. (I use Wilton Bake Easy).
- Place Marshmallow fluff, Biscoff spread and butter into a large saucepan and place over a low heat.
- Stir continuously until smooth, well combined and everything has melted together. It will be a pale orangey/brown colour. - At one stage the mixture may look a little separated, keep beating it and it will come together.
- Tip the Rice Krispies into the fluff and Biscoff mixture and stir until all the krispies are covered with the wet mix.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before adding in ¾ of the biscoff biscuit crumbs and all of the white chocolate chips. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Tip the mixture into your lined pan and press into the pan until smooth and level. I used my hands as I found it easier than using a spatula/spoon!
- Sprinkle with the remaining biscuit crumbs.
- Leave until completely cool and set, before slicing into 16 squares.
- Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature for 5 days.
3 thoughts on “Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats”
The perfect summer snack! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!
What great treats! Hope you are having a wonderful day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday!
Thank you for stopping by Miz Helen!