A new series here on the blog will focus on 10 Things I Love every Thursday. Why? Because I just want to have more fun around here. Toss in some fun, random posts now and then. I’d love to hear your feedback – is there a theme you’d like me to do? Comment below and let me know and I’ll add it to my schedule. Otherwise I’ll probably just have to keep rounding up pics of hot guys. Why not…. This week I felt like acting like a giddy 16 year old, so I bring you…. my first 10 Things I Love (Hotties) for your viewing pleasure!
1. Paul Walker – there are no words necessary for the beauty here. It’s just plain and simple.
2. Bradley Cooper – he’s beautiful, right? Just beautiful! And he’s funny. Really funny….
3. Adam Levine – good lord. that is all.
4. Channing Tatum – this boy can DANCE and he’s beautiful.
He used to be a male stripper and he was chosen by People magazine as the Sexiest Man Alive in 2012.
Need I say more?
5. Liam Hemsworth – If you’re a Hunger Games fan, you know this cutie. He loses points for being engaged to Miley Cyrus for a bit, but I can forgive. He’s Australian, so everything else gets forgiven!
6. Ryan Reynolds – his cuteness factor is like a 12 and he’s darling in all of his really bad romantic comedies. He used to be engaged to Alanis Morisette and was briefly married to Scarlett Johansson. Now, he’s a hubby to Blake Lively and a new daddy! He’s just darling. Dar-ling.
7. Chris Pine – His dad is Robert Pine, the Sargent in Chips. Loved that show!
8. Wentworth Miller – Any Prison Break fans out there? This one is or my dear friend Kim. She’ll always be obsessed with him! He’s awfully pretty. I don’t argue with her!
9. Keith Urban – no explanation necessary. Dude can sing, he’s Australian, and he plays the guitar. DONE. Oh, and his darling wife Nicole Kidman by his side makes him even hotter!
10. George Clooney – ya can’t argue this one. George may be older than these other fellas, but man oh man is he one classy dude. He is still gonna be gorgeous when he’s 80. And I’m glad he finally got married. Was starting to worry about poor George. What a beauty.
And of course, my honey. My Dustin. Gotta include him in the list. I don’t need hate mail. From him.
Who would you add to the list? I’m sure I’ve missed a ton, but when you only have 10, the slots have to go to the best of the best! Happy Thursday and check back next week for Ten Things I Love (Movies)