This post was sponsored by Juicy Juice® through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Juicy Juice®, all opinions are my own.
Juice Pops feature luscious fruits and fruit juice. These refreshing frozen pops make a cool after-school treat and are great for poolside parties, too.
When the kids come trotting in from the pool this summer, or hopping off the bus after school, juice pops are the perfect treat. They’re simple to make and if you get them in the freezer during breakfast, they’ll be ready to slurp when they get home after a long day!
To make juice pops, you only need a few ingredients that you probably have on hand already. 8 oz of Juicy Juice® 100% juice = 1 cup of fruit so it’s the perfect way to make juice pops! There are 16 flavors of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, so really you can make these juice pops any flavor you love!
- 2 cups Fruit Punch Juicy Juice® 100% juice
- 5 (5 oz.) paper cups
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries or sliced fruit
- 5 wooden craft sticks
- POUR juice into paper cups. Divide berries or fruit between cups. Cover each cup with foil. Insert one stick through the center of each foil or Glad Wrap!
- FREEZE for 3 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!
I love the simplicity of cooking with Juicy Juice®.
There are so many delicious recipes you can make with Juicy Juice®. See all the recipes here. It’s simple to make the decision to cook with Juicy Juice® because it’s just good juice!
- No sugar added
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- 8 oz. = 1 cup of fruit
- 16 juicy flavors
Juicy Juice® Game details:
For more fun from Juicy Juice®, check out their Juicy Makeover Instant Win Game. Juicy Juice® has a new look across all of their packaging. And now they are giving consumers a chance to win their own new look, just in time for back to school. Play every day until 9/10 for a chance to win. $25,000 in great prizes available, including four $2,500 shopping sprees!