When you go camping, you can get tired of eating hot dogs for every meal. Sure, they’re easy, but there are so many other Easy Camping Recipes that will make you feel like a gourmet chef!
10+ Easy Camping Recipes
- Hot Ham and Cheese Campfire Sandwiches – Campfire dinner in minutes! These Hot Ham and Cheese Campfire Sandwiches only take minutes to assemble. Throw them on the hot coals and dinner is quick.
- Camping Hot Dog Recipes – Creative idea for making dinner when camping with the family. Kids will love this recipe both in the great outdoors and in the backyard.
- Campfire Pizza Nachos – A crowd pleaser every time we go camping. Kids & adults love it. Topped with queso, melted cheese, veggies, & pepperoni.
- Campfire Cones – filled with your favorite s’more ingredients and can be made on the grill, in the oven, or heated over a campfire!
- Quick & Easy Campfire Apple Crisp – This no-bake apple crisp is designed to be an afterthought of a dessert. Something so simple it’s hard to think of a reason not to make it. So on your next camping trip, treat yourself to something sweet.
- Campfire Monkey Bread – It is simple, it is easy to cook, and only requires one ingredient to be stored in the cooler. Win-win for all the campers.
- Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread – Be prepared for a feeding frenzy—this ooey-gooey garlic bread is the best.
- Ultimate Tailgating Breakfast Sandwich – These Ultimate Tailgating Breakfast Sandwiches are also great for camping! Assemble ahead of time and enjoy the game!
- BBQ Chicken Foil Packs – This is certainly an interesting way to enjoy hygienic and nutritious chicken when camping outdoors. With a blend of onion, bell pepper, and pineapple, you can be sure to enjoy every single bite of this meal. It 9cooks quickly on the grill and is sure to be every camper’s favorite meal.
- Campfire Cinnamon Rolls – The most genius camping hack EVER.
- Campfire French Toast – An easy, low-maintenance recipe that will bring smiles to your little campers. Just pour, dip and cook…it’s that simple! Easy to make and ready to serve in minutes.
- Campfire Quesadillas – These are fantastically made over a campfire. Here’s an easy recipe for Campfire Mushroom and Corn Quesadillas, but you can make them with any fillings you want!
Get Ready for Your Next Camping Trip!
Do you have any favorite camping recipes? We’d love to hear about them in the comments!