The holidays are here and there are so many different gift and decor ideas to bring lots of cheer! These quick and easy ideas Mason Jar Crafts are sure to make your holidays really bright and cheery!
1. When making your mason jar crafts, changing the color of the jar is easy to do. Pick a hue and the sky’s the limit! Learn how to tint your jar at Reasons to Skip the Housework.
2. Glitter your holidays and let your light shine with these simple mason jar luminaries by Pint-Sized Treasures.
3. Go on a magical Christmas journey with Magical Christmas Lanterns by Adventures in a Box!
4. Transport yourself to a Winter Wonderland with these beautiful Pine Cone Jars from Crafts by Amanda!
5. Feel the warmth with this adorable Frosty mason jar candle project from Club Chica Circle!
6. Give a sweet gift to your friends and neighbors with this idea from Uncommon Designs. Make sure you grab the free printable too!
7. Curl up with friends next to a fire and enjoy this mason jar Hazelnut Hot Cocoa Set from HGTV…yummy!
8. Give the gift that gives back! Share this baking gift idea from Debbie Doo’s and maybe you’ll get some cookies in return…
9. Bring all of the fun of the winter landscape inside with this snow scene from Bitz ‘n Giggles. So many Mason Jar Crafts are perfect for Christmas!
10. If you want to bring Winter inside, don’t forget all of the amazing smells of the holiday! Make your home smell even more festive with this scented candle tutorial at Living Well, Spending Less.
Which Mason Jar Crafts will you make to celebrate the holidays? Share your ideas and projects below!
Melanie works full time at Tuft & Needle and blogs part time evenings and weekends when her daughter is working on the cars with her dad!