I’m a sucker for a soft, minty cookie, and these Andes Mint Cookies are the perfect combination of both!
Baked with Andes mint pieces, these cookies are the perfect minty treat!
Pair it with a cold glass of milk and you’re in for a treat!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10oz.) Andes Mint Baking Chips
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- Beat butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, canilla, and eggs until mixed.
- Stir in Andes Baking chips then flour.
- Chill in fridge for one hour.
- Measure out approx. 1 oz. dough, forming ball and slightly flattening the ball.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 mins.