If you’re a mom or dad to a little one, you need a baby carrier in your life. These carriers are great for grandparents and caregivers, too. I wanted the Best Baby Carrier to keep my little one safe on the move.
If you lead a busy life but still need to be attentive to the baby, never fear! Now, you can wear a baby wherever you go. Run errands, do laundry, go for a walk all with your wee one strapped to your chest.
You can toss out the baby monitors during the day because you’ll know exactly where your little sweetheart is and what he or she is doing. Baby carriers also help mom or dad bond with their new addition by always establishing a sense of closeness and connectivity.
If you’ve never used a baby carrier before, that’s OK! They are safe and very easy to use. All carriers come with easy-to-understand instructions.
There are a ton of brands and types of baby carriers on the market and we picked out the top 10 that Amazon has to offer. You don’t have to do any searching other than on our list. We’ve made it super easy for you, mom and dad.
You’ll see brands like LILLEbaby and Infantino, plus many more, to choose from. We’ve included models of all prices to fit a variety of budgets.
So, without further ado, let’s check out the top 10 list of baby carriers, shall we?
- 10. Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier
- 9. LILLEbaby Six-Position, 360 Ergonomic Baby
- 8. Boba Baby Wrap Carrier/Sling
- 7. Ergobaby Carrier 360 All Carry Positions Award
- 6. CuddleBug Wrap Ergo Baby Sling Carrier
- 5. BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original
- 4. Bebamour New Style Designer Sling
- 3. Windsleeping 360 Ergonomic Best Baby Carrier for Sleeping
- 2. Baby Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
- 1. Moby Best Baby Carrier Wrap
- Which Baby Carrier made it to the top?
10. Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier
Infantino is known for their trustworthy, safe, and efficient baby-care products. This infant carrier is no exception to the high-quality that this brand has to offer.
The carrier holds infants from 8 to 32 pounds. You can place the baby in it right from birth until he or she is well above age one, in most cases.
There are 4 ways to carry your little one as described by the manufacturer, “4 ways to carry baby-facing in a narrow seat for newborns, facing in a wide seat for older babies, facing out a narrow seat for babies with head control and back carry wide seat for older babies and toddlers”.
This amazing model also includes a wonder cover 2-in-1 bib to protect your carrier and clothes. The carrier and accessories are machine washable.
The carrier comes conveniently equipped with an adjustable seat, leg openings, straps and waist belt for a completely customized fit
- The ideal carrier through infancy and the toddler years
- Extremely comfortable during carrying
- Convertible seat to accommodate your growing child
- The Velcro wonder bib cover falls off easily
- The straps of the carrier are quite thin and as the baby puts on weight, a lot of pressure is put on mom/dad’s shoulders
9. LILLEbaby Six-Position, 360 Ergonomic Baby
This amazing baby carrier comes with 6 adjustable positions for 360-degree carrying. These positions are ergonomic and comfortable for both mom and baby and are meant to accommodate your growing child. Carry your little one from birth to 45 pounds!
The signature seat provides customized, hip-healthy seating for newborns and grows with your child into toddlerhood while providing ample support.
The model comes ready to use and does not require an infant insert or further purchases. As long as your newborn is at least 7 pounds, he or she can start using the carrier directly from the womb. The adjustable head support comfortably and securely cradles a newborn’s head and neck.
This carrier even comes with a cool mesh panel to keep the temperature regulated while in use. This panels zip up for warmth and zips down for a breath of fresh air. Perfect for both outdoor and indoor babywearing.
- Safe, soft, machine-washable material
- Provides exemplary lumbar support which helps to evenly distribute baby’s weight
- Customized carrying options
- Some users claim the buckles are poorly made due to being plastic
- Some complaints that the carrier “jabs into baby’s legs”
8. Boba Baby Wrap Carrier/Sling
The Boba Baby Carrier is a little different than other carriers as it takes on the wrap/sling approach. There are no snaps, straps, or buckles, just fabric that snuggly wraps around you and your little one.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this product, “Simple, no-guess tying instructions and just one size make this wrap your go-to baby carrier for the first three months of parenthood <3 It was the first of its kind and the simplicity of the idea has kept moms and babies together for 10 years”.
This sling makes your life a whole lot easier as you can comfortably carry your infant with you wherever you go. You’ll love the convenience of this machine washable French terry blend cloth with a lifetime guarantee.
Here is another word from the manufacturer, “Bond with your little one while getting back into the swing of things: you’ll be able to tie this once and then wear it out and about. The Spandex in our wrap allows it to retain its shape and not loosen or sag as you re-adjust to nurse or take the baby out to go for a ride in the car”.
You can also comfortably and discreetly nurse your newborn with this wrap.
- Simple no-guess tying
- Hands-free availability
- Supports up to 35 pounds
- Some users claim the wrap doesn’t tie snuggly enough
- The length of the wrap is very long so it must be wrapped around you and baby multiple times which can become quite warm
7. Ergobaby Carrier 360 All Carry Positions Award
The comfortable, ergonomic design keeps you and baby safe and relaxed during your busy day. The easy to adjust bucket seat supports the baby’s body in a natural “M” position from infancy to toddlerhood.
This model provides you and baby with all the positions you’ll need such as facing out, hip wearing, and an infant insert (which is sold separately).
Enjoy the lightweight and breathable mesh to keep you and baby cool.
This carrier is fit for multiple wearers as it adjusts from petite to larger body types (waistbelt adjusts 26-52″, shoulder straps 28-46″).
- Made from easy-to-clean high-quality materials that are soft and durable
- Easy breastfeeding & UPF 50+ tuckaway babyhood for sun & wind protection
- Carrier is so durable that it can be used for years to come with multiple children
- Some complaints that the Velcro is very loud when removing
6. CuddleBug Wrap Ergo Baby Sling Carrier
Did you know that a swaddled baby is a happy baby? That is exactly what the makers of the CuddleBug sling boast. And, we gotta say, we think they are on to something.
Babies love to be snuggled and held close and that is exactly what this sling does. Wearing your baby close to your chest creates a happy, stress-free environment where your little one feels safe and secure.
Wearing your baby in a carrier wrap helps create a stronger bond between mom and baby. Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this, “The CuddleBug Baby Wrap is designed to give your baby a sense of familiarity and allows your baby to become in tune with your rhythmic breathing while worn tummy-to-tummy & chest-to-chest. The baby carrier wrap can be used for newborn babies”.
This multipurpose baby sling helps free up your hands so you can conveniently do other things.
- Can be worn 8 different ways
- Made from soft and stretchy French Terry Cotton and Spandex
- Acts as a nursing cover and postpartum belt and regulates heat
- The wrap will not support twins
- Some users claim the fabric of the wrap isn’t long enough for larger people
5. BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original
For decades, BABYBJORN has been a leader in baby care products. This carrier is an excellent example of why this brand is so outstanding.
If you are looking to bond with your new baby in a very special way this carrier provides an outlet for doing just that. Feel close by experiencing essential contact with your little one as you wear him or her.
The simple design of this product gives you 2 safe and ergonomic carrying positions: facing in and facing out.
You’ll love the snug design that is perfect for newborns. No infant insert needed! This carrier is suitable for infants from birth to 12 months of age.
- Developed with pediatricians to give the proper support for baby’s head, neck, spine, and hips
- Very easy to use
- The baby carrier can easily be adjusted for the perfect fit
- JPMA Certified Product
- One reviewer claims the carrier is too wide for her baby’s hips
4. Bebamour New Style Designer Sling
This stylish carrier is perfect for busy babies and busy moms and dads. It is made from 100% imported polyester and is very easy to clean and care for.
This carrier offers you 6 different ways to carry your baby according to your little one’s height and weight. It can accommodate children from birth to 33 pounds.
Adjustable shoulder strap and waist strap are all using broad and wide cotton padding (waist-belt adjusts 65-118CM / 25-46.5″). The attached head hood and 2 baby bibs are removable.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this product, “There is a piece foam wedge pad inside the hip seat, which used to be a seat for your baby when using the baby carrier. If you want to wash the carrier, take off the foam pad, and hand washing”.
- Comes with a helpful instruction manual
- Whole baby carrier featuring an ergonomic single hip-seat
- Carrier can be worn on the front of the body as well as the back (for older babies)
- The hip seat isn’t removable, which may pose an issue as your baby grows
- Not a breastfeeding-friendly carrier
3. Windsleeping 360 Ergonomic Best Baby Carrier for Sleeping
The Windsleeping 360 Ergonomic Baby Carrier is an excellent product that your baby can use from birth to toddlerhood. This baby carrier allows you to hold your baby in six different ways. These include facing in the seat with hood, facing in the seat without the hood, facing out of the seat, back carry, hip seat facing inward, and hip seat facing outward.
This carrier also features an adjustable waistband. This way, parents of all shapes and sizes will be able to use this product to bond with their babies. It can be adjusted up to 48 inches.
Furthermore, it has an ergonomic design that will keep your baby safe and comfortable. It’s designed to keep your baby’s legs in an “M” position which helps promote proper hip development. Another useful feature is its removable breathing window. With this feature, you can prevent your child from getting too hot and stuffy in the summertime.
- It can be worn by parents of all shapes and sizes thanks to its adjustable waistband
- It’s made from easily washable cotton and polyester materials
- Its ergonomic design is safe and comfortable for your baby.
- It doesn’t fit larger body frames
- Some customers complained about it being difficult to put on safely
2. Baby Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
This 100% cotton baby carrier is easy to use and very attractive to wear with its super cute design. Most babies fit comfortably in this carrier when they are between the weight of 15-45 pounds but you can safely carry a 7-pound newborn if you’d like.
The carrier is supremely comfortable on the wearer as the wide panel waistband helps to evenly distribute weight. The padded shoulder straps help prevent pressure and pain.
You’ll love the high-quality, breathable material of this carrier.
Enjoy multiple ergonomic positions such as front and back carrying. The design of the carrier promotes the healthy development of the hips and spine.
The 100% cotton fabric ensures that you and baby stay cool during all seasons as it is quite breathable.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about the nursing features of this carrier, “Each carrier comes with a coordinating removable hood to support the head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing”.
The hip belt measures 5″ tall and 27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30”, creating a waistband total of ~ 57” long.
- The carrier includes a large front pocket for storage
- Comes in a variety of unique, stylish prints
- No-fuss design that is easily adjustable
- Some reviewers claim the carrier is a bit on the bulky side
- One user experienced some ripping of the fabric
1. Moby Best Baby Carrier Wrap
Moby is a leader in baby-wearing products and we are absolutely in love with this carrier wrap.
Feel the softness of the 100% cotton material as it swaddles both you and your baby. The product can be made in the USA or imported.
Did you know that this wrap adjusts to grow with your baby? it is perfect for newborns, toddlers, and all the growth stages in between.
This baby carrier is designed for front and hip carrying positions. Know that one size fits all so you and your partner can comfortably wear this sling.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this baby carrier wrap, “The Moby Wrap is long enough to adapt to your growing baby. The fabric measures 5.5 meters Moby Wraps and 5 meters Moby D in length and can hold up to 45 pounds, and most people feel comfortable carrying up to 35 pounds. Versatile, there are many ways to wear your Moby Wrap. You can wear baby facing you, facing the world, sideways, or on your back. When not being used as a carrier, the Moby can be used as a blanket, pillow, or as anything else that comes to mind. Machine washable”.
- Simple design and very easy to use and maintain
- No bulky material or padding between you and your baby
- Baby’s head can be safely and comfortably secured under the stretchy cotton fabric
- Some complaints of the fabric being far too long, however, people with larger frames seem to like this feature
- Some reports of the wrap being very warm/hot to wear
Suggested Read: 27 Adorable DIY Gifts To Make For Baby
Which Baby Carrier made it to the top?
We hope you’ve found this list of the top 10 baby carriers on Amazon to be helpful. With all the different brands and styles we listed, it is certain you’ll be able to find a model that fits the needs of you and your wee one.
If you are looking for a strong, sturdy, durable baby carrier that can see your child through infancy and toddlerhood you may wish to consider the Windsleeping Toddler Baby Carrier with Hood for All Seasons.
We also like the Ergobaby 360 All Carry Positions Award-Winning Cool Mesh Ergonomic Baby Carrier because of its safe and comfortable design that provides superior support to your baby’s delicate hips and spine.
Although we would recommend any of these baby carriers we had to choose a number 0ne. So, we went with the Moby Wrap Bady Carrier. This carrier is different than other carriers because it is a 100% cotton sling/wrap. There are no bulky parts, inserts, or buckles.
The carrier secures the baby directly to your body in a variety of positions. It creates an atmosphere of closeness between you and your little one. Plus, it’s quite affordable.
Even if you don’t go with our number 1 product we are confident you’ll find a baby carrier from our list that is the perfect fit for you and your little bundle of joy.