You are likely to spend a lot of time using your computer mouse, so a good one is important. The right mouse can make navigating easier and can really change your experience using your computer. I wans in search of the top computer mouse. A good mouse can prevent repetitive motion injuries that can affect your wrist, arm, and even neck while a less quality mouse may aggravate such problems.
Whether to get a mouse that is connected to your computer by a wire or opt for a wireless mouse is up to you. Wired mice are a little bit less expensive generally, and you won’t have to worry about them running out of battery at a bad time. Wires can be frustrating as they may get in the way of the motion of your mouse and get tangled and snagged on things on your desk.
Some Wireless mice come with charging docks so that you can recharge them every night and never have to worry about your mouse going dead, while others run on batteries so you will have to make sure you have plenty of batteries around. Some mice come with an on-off switch to preserve some power, and some will automatically shut off.
Most wireless mice use a USB port receiver. Some receivers are very small, sitting flush with the edge of your computer, while others are bulkier. The bulkier models are less expensive and no less effective so if you don’t travel much with your computer there’s no reason to prioritize a nano USB port receiver.
If on the other hand, you travel with your computer frequently, it is important to get a USB receiver that is flush with your computer so that you will not cause damage to the port or the computer when you put your computer into a case to transport it.
10. AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse
If you want to spend the least amount possible for a straightforward mouse that will never need to be recharged or have its batteries changed, this simple little mouse from Amazonbasics may be right for you. This is a very affordable mouse that still offers smooth and precise operation. This mouse uses high-definition optical tracking to allow for the responsive cursor to precisely track and effortlessly select text.
The 4.92-foot cable will provide you plenty of room to use the mouse while continuously charging and remaining connected to your computer by the USB wire. To use this mouse all you have to do is plug it in and go. This three buttoned mouse works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- High-definition optical tracking
- Never needs to be recharged or have batteries changed
- Has a cheap feel to it
- The extremely light field doesn’t have a good feel in your hand
- Buttons stick easily
[amazon fields=”B005EJH6RW” value=”button”]
9. HAVIT HV-MS672 3200DPI Wired Mouse
If you want a mouse that will get attention as well as help you navigate your computer screen for a good price, this wired mouse Havit might be right for you. This mouse has a psychedelic pattern of changing colors. Red, green, blue, and pink colors are used in 7 types of colorful breathing light effects.
The lighting is optional and can be turned on or off as desired. The ergonomic design of this mouse allows it to move easily and naturally in your hands, and 6 buttons enable you to increase your productivity as well as your efficiency. This mouse is easy to use, requiring no software to run on Windows or Mac. Just plug it in and you’re ready to go.
- Interesting visual effects with the changing light colors
- ergonomic design
- 6 buttons increase productivity
- You cannot choose the color you want, all colors change automatically
- not comfortable enough for extended use
- have to set up buttons in each game
[amazon fields=”B00KKAQYXM” value=”button”]
8. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver
This sleek, good-looking mouse with Jelly Comb is wireless and offers a Nano receiver. Choose between a vast array of colors and patterns for a mouse that is perfect for your style. This mouse is super sensitive and offers less noise. The slim ergonomic design and cool frosted surface offer an elegant user experience.
This mouse is quieter than competing mice, allowing you to concentrate on your work and not disturb others if you are working in a communal space. This mouse takes an AA battery and operates as soon as you plug in the tiny receiver. The 2.4 GHz provided by this mouse will allow you to effectively operate it for up to 15 meters from your computer.
- Nano receiver
- Comes in a wide variety of patterns and colors
- USB receiver can be kept in your PC port or can go back into the wireless mouse when not in use
- Requires AA battery
- mouse disconnects from the computer without reason
[amazon fields=”B01M6XU1M5″ value=”button”]
7. TeckNet Pro 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Mobile Optical
This stylish mouse by TechNet offers a nano USB receiver, customized color, and an ergonomic design. This mouse comes in five fun colors that are solid so that you can have a mouse that fits you without being over the top with a design. The plug-and-play make of this mouse enables you to simply plug in the tiny USB Nano receiver that can be stored in the back of the mouse when not in use.
You can choose your own cursor speed for a customized experience and the 2.4 GHz connection allows you to work up to 33 ft from your computer without delays, interference or dropped connection. The contoured shape offers soft rubber grips to allow you to effortlessly grip this mouse for all-day comfort.
- 5 solid color choices
- Nano USB receiver
- Plug-and-play with customizable cursor speed
- The battery does not run as long as advertised
- USB receiver is difficult to get out of mouse
- Loud clicking sound
[amazon fields=”B015NBTAOW” value=”button”]
6. VicTsing 2.4G Wireless Mouse Wireless Optical Laptop
This good-looking mouse comes in five fun colors to customize your look and allows you to choose your speed without any need to install drivers. Just plug-in, control your speed and go. This mouse is strong and durable and offers a long working distance of up to 50 ft. The ergonomic design of this mouse offers a contoured shape that will allow your hand to be comfortable even after using the mouse for long periods.
Store the USB Nano receiver in the back of the mouse when it’s not in use. This mouse is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linus and offers a long battery life with an auto energy-saving sleep mode so that you can get up to 15 months of battery life. The auto switch function is convenient, as your mouse will turn off when your computer is turned off.
- Comes in five colors
- Connects for up to 50 ft
- Contoured shape is ergonomic for long use
- Feels cheap in your hand
- Loud clicking noise
- Does not work well for left-handed people
[amazon fields=”B074DV98R7″ value=”button”]
5. Logitech 910-001799 Wireless Trackball
This futuristic mouse from Logitech offers an innovative design but charges considerably more than competing models. This mouse uses trackball comfort for a more natural motion than the typical experience using a computer mouse. The sculpted shape will support your hand as it stays in one place, allowing you to move the cursor without moving your arm.
This may eliminate many of the repetitive motion injuries that frequent mouse users suffer from. Another great advantage of this design is that it allows you to use your mouse and get precise control without having a flat surface on which to roll the mouse, so you can use it on your couch or bed with ease. If you are a Logitech enthusiastic, you will be thrilled to know that you can connect up to 6 compatible devices with the tiny wireless USB plug-in.
- Trackball comfort allows you to precisely navigate your computer screen without moving your arm
- Connect up to six Logitech devices with tiny Nano receiver
- Go up to 18 months without changing the AA battery
- Connection issues with wireless receiver
- The scroll wheel has no side to side buttons for horizontal-scrolling
- The trackball is light and feels unresponsive
[amazon fields=”B0043T7FXE” value=”button”]
4. Piatek Gaming Mouse Wired
This futuristic mouse from Pictek allows you to adjust the cursor speed as well as the roll rate level. The USB high-speed transmission technology makes this mouse up to 1,000 HZ faster than an ordinary mouse, but you can reduce the speed if you would like to. The mouse buttons are programmable so that you can install software to make the mouse more intelligent for whatever game you want to play.
16 million color options for the backlight allow you to fully customize the look of your mouse. This mouse is compatible with Windows but not with Mac and offers an 18-month warranty and 30-day money back guarantee so you can feel confident about your purchase.
- 16 million color options for LED lighting
- Programmable mouse buttons
- Highly adjustable cursor and scrolling speeds
- No software for Mac
- The design is not ergonomic so causes wrist pain
- Pointer jumps
[amazon fields=”B01FZ3BR5S” value=”button”]
3. VicTsing 4-Button Wired USB Optical Mouse
This straightforward mouse offers a symmetric and ergonomic design with three buttons and textured size to make you feel comfortable whether you are right or left handed and no matter how long you use the mouse. This mouse is designed to minimize hand fatigue. And is super comfortable and highly durable with a sweat resistant matte finish and a rubber scroll wheel that allows effortless scrolling up and down.
This mouse has been tested with 5 million keystrokes so that you can feel confident of a long lifespan. The wire design of this mouse means that you will never have to worry about charging batteries. There is no need to install any software or do anything to set up this mouse, just plug it in and use it for as long as you like.
- Straightforward mouse with a symmetric and ergonomic design
- Wire design works without charging and without ever having delays or becoming disconnected
- Designed to minimize hand fatigue with a sweat resistant matte finish for your comfort
- The mouse feels too light and the wheel does not move freely
- The cord is too short
- Difficult to set the resolution
[amazon fields=”B07579YHLF” value=”button”]
2. Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse
This classically good-looking mouse from Logitech does more than you thought a mouse could do. This mouse can track virtually anywhere using the dark field high-precision sensor that can work even on glass or high-gloss surfaces. The compact sculpted shape of this mouse is designed to be portable and comfortable no matter where you use it.
This mouse can connect using a tiny unifying USB receiver or use Bluetooth technology. You can effortlessly switch between up to three Windows or Mac devices at the same time, switching between them at the touch of a button.
- Track virtually anywhere using the dark field high position sensor
- The compact sculpted shape is ergonomic
- Connect using Nano USB receiver or Bluetooth technology
- The on-off switch is difficult to use
- Plastic feels cheap
[amazon fields=”B075Y8ZVBB” value=”button”]
1. Swiftpoint SM300 Laptop Mouse
This Innovative mouse from Swisspoint isn’t cheap but it can perform many functions and change your experience of using your computer considerably. This mouse is wireless and rechargeable and is designed to fit on a laptop palm rest. This mouse is small and easy to use and features a natural, ergonomic grip that feels like holding a pen with padded thumb and finger grips.
This mouse can last 2 to 4 weeks between charges and the rapid charge can provide eight hours of usage after only 30 seconds of charge. This mouse utilizes a USB receiver for wireless USB receiver for wireless operation, docking mouse, and charging.
- Can be used on a laptop palm rest
- Natural, pen-like grip reduces fatigue
- Charges rapidly for one hour of usage after a 30-second charge
- Rubber on grips turns gummy with time
- Too small for some people to use for a long time
[amazon fields=”B003RSX5TK” value=”button”]
Which should you buy?
If you are looking to eliminate repetitive motion issues like the development of carpal tunnel, then this mouse may be a good option for you. The Swtiftpoint is my mouse of choice. Furthermore, this mouse can provide precise manipulation of your computer and perform for a long time on one charge and charge quickly, so you won’t even think about charging in the operation of your mouse.
Just remember to stick it on the dock once or twice every so often. The wireless operation of this mouse is exact and precise and the convenient laptop palm rest design allows you to use it with your laptop or desktop with ease.