10. Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Omelette Fry Pan, 10-inch and 12-inch Set, Black, New Version
The biggest advantage to this set of durable non-stick pans by Calphalon is the amazing price on this offer. With this offer, you get two pans for the price you’d normally pay for just one, and they are sturdy and durable.
They come with lids and stay-cool stainless steel handles that make the pans comfortable to use. These pans are oven and dishwasher safe for added convenience and provide a spacious, flat bottom for ease of cooking. Calphalon’s Lifetime Warranty makes the buying decision a no-brainer. You can’t beat this set of great nonstick pans this for the price!
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum which ensures quick, even heating
- Hard-anodized metal ensures durability
- Three layers of nonstick coating make it durable and ultra-smooth. Foods glide off the surface even without oil.
- Sloped sides provide options when stir-frying.
- Appropriate for use on Electric, Gas, Halogen or Glass Stovetop
- Nonstick surface means healthier cooking with less fat and easy cleanup
- Calphalon provides a full Lifetime Warranty.
- The pans are very lightweight and may burn easily.
- The nonstick surface is somewhat delicate and tends to scratch easily.
9. Copper Frying Pan, 10 Inch Ceramic Nonstick Saute Pan with Glass Lid, Dishwasher and Oven Safe Skillet by Almond
This beautiful and unique ceramic nonstick pan by Almond has been rigorously tested for durability, dependability, and ease of use. Its slick nonstick surface keeps food from sticking, which means perfect eggs and omelets every time!
This pan is constructed using 3.0 mm gauge heavy-duty aluminum for even heat distribution, greater control of heat, and lasting durability, and may be used safely on gas and electric, as well as induction stovetops. The ergonomically shaped handle is made from durable stainless steel, and designed to stay cool and fit comfortably in your hand. The interior ceramic coating means healthier cooking with little to no oil, and is PTFE and PFOA free, so no toxic chemicals will affect your food. It is also oven and dishwasher safe.
- Thick heavy-duty aluminum means lasting durability
- The ergonomic handle provides ease of use
- The beautiful ceramic coating lets you keep your meals low-fat and toxin-free
- The tempered glass lid lets you check on food while cooking without the need to uncover the pan, which helps foods cook more quickly and evenly.
- The pan is oven safe up to 420 F and its lid up to 500 F
- The bottom is slightly elevated in the center, so oil and food spread to the edge of the pan.
- The lid is somewhat bulky and heavy, and cannot be placed in the pan inverted to save storage space.
8. Cuisinart 622-36H Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
This ample and durable 14” Chef’s Classic Nonstick Pan by Cuisinart is made of a durable, thick anodized exterior that is nonporous and dense; in fact it is tougher and harder than stainless steel, and highly durable, meaning it will be warp-resistant for years. Solid anodized construction along with a flat and level cooking surface means quick heating and even distribution of heat, eliminating hot spots. Attractive stainless steel handles are riveted to the pan for ease of use on the stovetop, and the helper handle provides a solid, comfortable grip. Its slick interior surface is made of a patented nonstick coating reinforced with titanium called Quantanium® that provides easy food release, and healthy low-fat cooking options, as well as quick and easy cleanup.
- Larger than most pans at an ample 14”
- Helper handle allows for two-handed pickup, alleviating stress on wrists and hands
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Rims are tapered to prevent drips while pouring
- Deep enough to double as a casserole baking pan
- The pan is not dishwasher safe, nor safe for use with certain detergents that can mar the finish
- The interior coating is sensitive and scratches easily
7. T-fal E93808 Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan, 12.5 Inch, Black
This pan benefits from durable stainless steel disc construction that ensures heat is evenly distributed and your pan will stay warp-resistant for years. This modern classic by T-fal is coated with the ultra-durable Prometal Pro nonstick interior, which is so tough that you can even use metal utensils with it, all the while providing a smooth, easy-release cooking surface. The pan also comes with the exclusive T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator, which lets you know when the pan is perfectly preheated, eliminating guesswork. This pan is usable on gas, electric, glass, and even induction stovetops.
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is ultra durable and resists scratches
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Stainless steel disc for even distribution of heat and warp-resistance
- Dishwasher and oven safe up to 400 F
- Safe to use with all stove tops
- Slightly convex cooking surface causes liquids to spread to outer edges of the pan
- Ultra-thick bottom makes it slower to heat
6. IKO Ceramic Non-Stick Vivid Fry Pan with Ergonomic Stay Cool Soft Grip Handle (12 inch, Green)
This strikingly beautiful ceramic nonstick pan by IKO adds a touch of vibrant elegance to your kitchen décor while keeping your cooking low in fat and healthy with its unique Cera2 dual layer ceramic nonstick coating that is also free of toxins such as PTFE and PFOA and toxic heavy metals such lead and cadmium. Its solid aluminum core allows for even heat distribution and keeps the pan lightweight and easy to use, particularly thanks to its soft-touch handle that stays cool and is ergonomically designed to reduce stress on wrists, hands, and elbows. The pan is lightweight yet sturdy and durable, with quick and easy cleanup.
- Attractive classic design
- Unique Dual Layer Ceramic Coating
- No PTFE, PFOA, Lead, or Cadmium
- Comfortable, ergonomically-designed soft-touch, stay-cool handle
- Solid aluminum core provides quick heating and even distribution of heat
- Easy to clean
- The pan may be too shallow for deep frying
- The nonstick interior is a bit delicate and scratches easily
5. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 12-inch
If you’re an old-fashioned type yearning for the earthy feeling of Mom’s kitchen, consider this classic Lodge cast iron skillet with red silicone handle holder. While cast iron skillets pose certain limitations due to their need to be seasoned regularly, this one comes pre-seasoned with vegetable oil, for a smooth finish that will only get better as the pan ages. If you remember from Mom’s kitchen, these pans provide unparalleled heat distribution, last for decades, and are staples in many a professional chef’s kitchen. This pan offers a plethora of creative cooking possibilities and is the ideal tool to use for flawless sautés, as well as searing, braising, frying, baking, broiling, or grilling. This heavy-duty workhorse can double as a baking pan and is safe to use in the oven at any temperature and you can even put it directly on a grill or over a campfire!
- Pre-seasoned for a smooth, easy-release surface that will get better with use
- Safe for use on any stovetop, including induction stovetops
- Safe for use in the oven, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Cast iron pans have been known to last for decades
- Unparalleled performance
- Cast iron pans require regular seasoning
- You can’t put it in the dishwasher or use harsh detergents on it
- It’s heavy and cumbersome
4. T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
This pan boasts a durable TechnoResist anti-warp base and hard anodized aluminum construction that keeps heat evenly distributed and prevents warping. Coated with a hard titanium nonstick interior that is ultra-durable, yet provides a smooth, easy-release cooking surface. The T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator that T-fal pans are know for conveniently informs you once the pan has been preheated to cooking temperature, to make cooking practically foolproof. Oven safe, the pan may be used on all types of stovetops and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Made of hard anodized aluminum for durability
- T-fal’s acclaimed Thermo-Spot heat indicator alerts you when the pan is hot
- Its durable titanium nonstick cooking surface provides smooth and long-lasting performance
- Easy-grip silicone handles are riveted to the pan for safety and comfort
- Ultra-solid TechnoResist anti-warp base ensures durability and balanced heat distribution
- Oven safe up to 400F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy and thick construction make it slower to heat and very heavy
- The pan may be too shallow for frying
3. Swiss Diamond 6424ic Induction Nonstick Fry Pan with Lid, 9.5-Inch
The unique Swiss Diamond brand of cookware is considered by many to be the gold standard in nonstick cooking, particularly for induction stovetops; in fact, this pan is such a jewel that its unique nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with genuine diamonds! This Swiss-made beauty is constructed from durable and tough cast aluminum that prevents warping and ensures even heat distribution and a smooth cooking surface for non-stick low-fat cooking and easy release of food. This ultra-durable Induction Nonstick Fry Pan is suitable for use with gas, electric, and induction cooktops, and the pan is also safe for use in the oven. Its sleek tempered glass lid is equipped with a knob that also acts as a steam vent and lets you monitor your food without uncovering, which may help to shorten cooking time and seal in flavor.
- Tougher and more scratch resistant than other less expensive pans
- PFOA-free nonstick coating reinforced with genuine diamond crystals
- Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Suitable for all stovetops including gas, electric and induction
- Made in Switzerland;
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent
- Swiss Diamond pans are generally costlier than other comparable products
- This pan is only 9.5” providing a smaller than average cooking surface
2. Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Shallow Fry Pan
This classic Le Creuset nonstick fry pan is constructed of forged hard-anodized stainless steel for superior durability and heat distribution, as well as timeless elegance and top-quality performance. Its smooth nonstick interior lets you cook practically fat-free and allows for simple and easy cleanup by wiping with a damp sponge. A strong and solid comfort-grip handle made of cast stainless steel is riveted to the pan to prevent heat transfer and stay cool while cooking on the stovetop. The pan is also oven and dishwasher safe.
- Solid construction made from forged hard-anodized stainless steel
- Slick nonstick cooking surface for low-fat healthy cooking and easy cleanup
- Stay cool stainless-steel riveted handle provides superior grip
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Suitable for gas, electric, glass, and induction stovetops
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Small center cooking surface
- The pan may be too shallow to deep fry
- It comes without a lid
1. Cuisinart CIL22-30HR CastLite Non-Stick Cast Iron Fry Pan with Helper, 12-Inch, Red
If you want the longevity and superior performance of classic cast iron, but without having to maneuver a heavy pan, this versatile CastLite Non-Stick Cast Iron fry pan by Cuisinart may be perfect for you! The pan is slightly heavier than most non-stick pans but still lighter than most cast-iron pans, while providing all the benefits of cast iron.
Sturdy and time-tested cast iron construction provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention. Its attractive porcelain enamel exterior is durable and scratch-resistant, and the stay-cool handle and helper handle make the pan easy to maneuver, even when full. Durable versatility allows this pan to go from stovetop to broiler, and its unique Dupont Platinum Non-stick coating is designed exclusively for cast iron, to provide flawless smoothness and easy release of foods, as well as effortless cleanup. Unlike other cast iron pans, this one is dishwasher safe!
- Unique Dupont Platinum Non-Stick Coating
- Scratch-resistant colorful porcelain enamel exterior
- Riveted comfort grip stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Suitable for gas, electric, glass, and induction stove tops
- Save for use in the oven and broiler
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- It comes with no lid
- The center cooking surface is about 2 inches smaller than the pan’s diameter
In conclusion, our recommendation would be for the Cuisinart Cast Lite pan, which provides all the advantages of cast iron cooking with none of the disadvantages. Having that extra helper handle is also a great convenience, plus its elegant colorful porcelain exterior is simply irresistibly chic and beautiful! A classic that will last for years to come.