Thanks for considering Reasons To Skip The Housework as a place to publish your writing. We accept guest posts from anyone, anywhere, as long as they follow the guidelines below. Please read submission guidelines carefully before you submit your content.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK –
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an attachment of your original article in a Microsoft Word document.
- All pictures, infographics and other visuals should be embedded into the document as you would like them to appear.
- Please also attach the original images and graphics as separate files in your email.
THE APPROVAL OF ALL GUEST POSTS –
- Each article we receive is reviewed by our editing team.
- Content will be approved for publication only if it fits our posting guidelines listed below.
- Due to high demand, we are not able to approve every article submitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication and/or edit all content at our sole discretion.
- If your article is approved, we will respond with a publishing date within 30 days.
- If you don’t hear from us within 30 days, your content was not approved.
- We reserve the right to remove articles previously published on RTSTH, at any time.
SPONSORED LINKS –
- In-text links, where appropriate, may be included as long as they are no-follow links.
- All links need to be approved by our team.
- We charge $375 for any post with advertorial links.
POSTING GUIDELINES –
- Posts should be at least 300 words and not exceed 1,000 words.
- Content must be the original work of the contributor.
- Posts must be new and may not already be published on any other website.
- Posts may not be advertorials or contain affiliate links and time-sensitive material (ie. Giveaways)
- RTSTH reserves the right to edit content and format prior to publishing.
- Posts must include at least three images.
- Images must be big, bright and beautiful – at least 700 pixels wide.
- If you use stock photography, please ensure you have the rights to use any and all photos.
AUTHOR’S BYLINE –
- Each post should contain a 3-4 sentence bio at the end.
- Please include an email address or link to your website where our readers can contact you, if necessary.
THINGS TO CONSIDER –
- All content published on Reasons To Skip The Housework by contributors becomes the property of Reasons To Skip The Housework, LLC and may not be re-produced or published after the date of publication on Reasons To Skip The Housework.
- The author of every piece contributed represents and warrants that they are the sole copyright holder of the original work or are otherwise duly authorized to act irrevocably on behalf of the copyright holder(s).