Who doesn’t want to walk around with gorgeously curled eyelashes? If you are like most women you prefer your eyelashes to have a little curl to them, but how do you get this look? What’s the best eyelash curler?
By using a high-quality eyelash curler, of course! These little gadgets are easy-to-use and leave your lashes looking on point and perfect.
Did you know that by applying mascara and then using an eyelash curler will keep your lashes looking lusciously full for the entire day?
We developed this list of the top 10 best eyelash curlers so you can have an easy place to search for the perfect product to complement your beauty routine.
There are thousands of eyelash curlers on the market and it can be hard to choose one that fits your needs. Here, you’ll find simply models, heated models, and even models that are award-winning.
Forget buying fake eyelashes that take a long time to glue on and are a hassle. Opt to use an eyelash curler instead as it takes half the time to apply.
We are certain that this list will direct you down the right path of curly eyelashes by helping you choose a product that makes your beauty routine a whole lot better.
- 10. Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
- 9. shu uemura Eyelash Curler
- 8. Kaasage Eyelash Curler
- 7. JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler
- 6. Nuonove Heated Eyelash Curler
- 5. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler
- 4. Preo Curl Up / Curler Eyelash Tools
- 3. Long & Luscious Eyelash Curler
- 2. Electric Upgraded Portable Eyelash Curler
- 1. Petunia Skincare Eyelash Curler
- Tips For Growing Longer Lashes
- Which one did I choose?
10. Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
Are you looking for an affordable eyelash curler that is gentle on the lashes, doesn’t pull, doesn’t tug, and doesn’t leave you with broken lashes? You’ve found one!
The brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler provides you with the high-performance outcome you have been searching for with its flawlessly calibrated hinge that gently ensures uniform pressure every time you use it.
The body of the curler is ergonomic and has a longer curl surface for ease and comfort of use.
- Certified high-quality stainless steel frame
- Genius design fits all eye shapes
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Some users claim the curler isn’t ideal for big, round eyes
- Complaints that the curler has jagged edges
9. shu uemura Eyelash Curler
This product sports a curved angle that suits all eye shapes making the eyelash curler the perfect beauty tool for everyone.
The silicone rubber pad releases just the right amount of pressure to curl your lashes into something luscious and exotic.
did you know that the shu uemura Eyelash Curler was awarded as one of the top 150 Best Beauty Products?
- Curler does not pinch eyelids or tug on lashes
- Silicone pad reaches all area of the eyelashes from edge to edge
- Curls lashes uniformly
- Some users say the product is clunky
- Complaints that the product is too big to fit average size eyes
8. Kaasage Eyelash Curler
This product is made from high-quality materials that do not pull or clip your eyelashes.
The silicone pad is made from a high-grade material that encourages your eyelashes to stay curly the whole day long.
The combined durable structure and super-soft silicone pad harmoniously work together and hug each of your lashes leaving you with flawless curls.
- Professional quality
- Stainless steel and spring loaded curler
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Some users have complained the eyelash curler pulls out their lashes
- Certain reviewers claim the product doesn’t curl their lashes like they expected
7. JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler
The JAPONESQUE Go Curl Eyelash Curler is a unique product that differs from other curlers as it creates deep swinging lashes. The easel back flipped down and gives the leverage needed to produce a long-lasting curl.
Did you know that an extra pad is tucked away inside of the eyelash curler? Not only that, but you get free pad refills for the life of the product.
- Easy to use
- Different than other eyelash curlers
- Open cage design won’t pinch your outer lashes
- Some reviewers claim the product breaks easily
- Complaints that the product is cheaply made
6. Nuonove Heated Eyelash Curler
You curl your hair with heat so why not your eyelashes. too?
The Nuonove heated eyelash curler is completely safe and easy to use.
The innovative technology of this curler separates your lashes and makes them look defined and attractive.
This portable and the compact product is easy to travel with and fits snugly in an overnight bag or purse.
Feel free to apply mascara both before and after you curl.
- Easy to use with the click of just one button
- Massage function improves the blood circulation of the eyelash follicle which promotes growth
- Curls lashes without pinching
- Batteries are sold separately and do not come with the product
- Some users complain the product doesn’t heat up enough
5. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler
The Laura Mercier eyelash curler is an innovative device that creates incredible lift and curl to lazy lashes that normally just lay flat.
You’ll love the perfect size and shape of this curler that is fit for all eye types.
- Easel-style handle flips down to apply the perfect amount of pressure on lashes
- Pad is cushiony and comfortable
- Gives you a lasting curl without grabbing or pinching
- This eyelash curler only comes in one color
- Some reviewers claim the curl doesn’t last all day
4. Preo Curl Up / Curler Eyelash Tools
The Peo Curl Up Eyelash Curler sports a unique design that is different from the other curlers on the market.
This eyelash curler is a mini-curler that allows you to curl small sections of lashes, versus the entire lash area, at a time.
This technology gives your lashes a flirty upward curl that lasts the whole day long.
- The product comes with 6 silicone pad refills
- Great product for both natural and false lashes
- Learning curve when first using the product
- some complaints that the curler is hard to get to the base of the lashes
3. Long & Luscious Eyelash Curler
The built-in comb is meant to smooth and separate your lashes which in turn creates the perfect curl. This product is different from other curlers as it doesn’t cause lashes to overlap and twist with one another.
You’ll love the fact that this eyelash curler is made from high-quality materials like carbon steel, a metal that is stronger and more durable than stainless steel.
The complete package includes 1 Eyelash Curler with built-in comb and silicone pad, 2 Bonus silicone pad replacements, Instructions on the outer box.
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Used and endorsed by celebrities
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Cannot be used while wearing mascara
- Some reviewers claim the curler works better on false lashes versus natural ones
2. Electric Upgraded Portable Eyelash Curler
When it comes to multifunction this eyelash curler kit has it all.
The device is battery-operated and heats up within seconds of turning it on. The gentle heat curls lashes and keeps them looking glorious all day long.
Don’t worry about tugging and pulling as this eyelash curler is painless to use and does not damage your lashes.
- Easy to use and clean
- 2 in 1 comb can meet your different needs depends on eyelash density and length
- LED Light can offer enough light when in a dark environment
- A little pricey
- Requires batteries
1. Petunia Skincare Eyelash Curler
The attractive handles are durable and making curling your eyelashes comfortable and effortless.
You’ll never have to worry about your lashes being tugged or pulled or your skin being pinched with this product. You have full control over how intense you want your curls by how much pressure you use.
Enjoy the strong and incredibly sturdy metal structure that is constructed with premium stainless steel that won’t break like other eyelash curlers do after many uses.
The ergonomic design of this curler fits all eye shapes and sizes.
- Made with quality non-slip rubber grip handles
- Perfect for short or long lashes
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Some reviewers complained the curler locked onto their lashes
- Complaints that the handle is a bit too wide
Tips For Growing Longer Lashes
There’s something about long lashes that women absolutely love. It makes them look more feminine and really makes their makeup pop. However, if you’re someone who wasn’t born with long lashes, don’t worry. There are several things you can do to grow longer lashes:
That’s you might have heard of brushing your hair to help maintain your locks, but the same goes for your lashes. Combing them helps to stimulate blow flow and growth. Get an eyelash brush and dip it in some vitamin E oil. For best results, brush them with the oil twice a day.
Petroleum jelly is used for many different beauty regimens, including lashes. It helps to moisture your eyelashes and keeps them strong. You can apply it with a lash brush or with your finger before bed.
A Healthy Diet
As with anything, a healthy diet contributes to the way you look and feel. If you’re struggling to grow the hair on your head or your lashes, you’re probably lacking some nutrients. Make sure you get enough protein and veggies in your diet and drink plenty of water.
Speaking of nutrients, taking vitamins is a great way of giving your body the supplements it needs. It’s not always easy to eat a healthy diet, but you can take vitamins. It supplies your body with the right minerals and helps to keep it functioning properly. It’s also a good idea to take vitamins that are designed to grow your hair. There are plenty of products available specifically for hair, skin, and nails.
Green tea is a stimulant that’s full of vitamins and nutrients. You might have heard many people talking about how healthy it is to drink green tea, but it also helps in other ways too. You can apply it to your lashes. Brew a strong cup of green tea and let it cool. Use a cotton pad or ball and wipe it over your lashes. Apply it twice a day for best results.
This tip might seem like a no-brainer, but it’s still helpful. If you desire a long, lustrous look to your lashes, the best way to achieve it is by wearing mascara. Try different products to see how they work for you. Every brand uses different types of brushes and they all provide various results. You might find that certain brushes work better than others. So, experiment with new products to see which gives your eyelashes the longest length. Furthermore, thickness plays a role in how bold your lashes appear as well. Some mascara formulas are thin. But if you find one with a thicker consistency, it can give your eye a more appealing look.
That’s right. Massaging around your eyes can also stimulate growth. As with the scalp, massage the hair follicles can trigger growth, and the same goes for your eyelashes. Use coconut, olive, or vitamin E oil to massage around the base of the eye, the lids, and the lash line. Do for about five minutes and repeat several times per week. Also, be sure your hands are cleaning during this process.
Which one did I choose?
Every girl needs an eyelash curler in her tool chest of beauty care products. They are fun to use and give your lashes a little bit of an upward flip that looks absolutely darling.
Choosing an eyelash curler that is made from the high-quality material is sometimes a daunting task. From stainless steel to silicone pads…which materials are the best? Which are the safest?
That’s why we made this list for you. You can rest assure that we chose the best and brightest eyelash curlers that Amazon has to offer.
If you’re looking for a unique design you may want to try the Preo Curl Up / Curler Eyelash Tools or the Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler.
Perhaps a heated eyelash curler is in your future? Give the Electric Upgraded Portable Heated Automatic Eyelash Curlers with LED Light Eye Curlers Comb Kit By MAXLY a shot.
Even though we adore all the products on this list we decided to go with the Petunia Skincare Eyelash Curler as our top choice.
The design is simple, the price is right, and the reviews are a rave. Click on the link under the picture and purchase one for yourself, today!