If you’re a coffee lover, having the best electric coffee grinder on hand is a must. We all know that freshly ground coffee tastes a heck of a lot better than pre-ground blends. Don’t even get us started on coffee that comes in those plastic little cups. They just aren’t for coffee masters like us.
Having an electric coffee grinder in your kitchen allows you to have a fresh cup of coffee at your disposal. It’s simple and quick to grind up your own beans. Typically, all it takes is a quick press of a button for a few seconds and there you have it.
How on earth do you know which electric coffee grinder to choose in a world where there are so many? Good question!
We decided to seek out the best and brightest electric coffee grinders on Amazon for you to browse over. We chose the top 10 most promising models and placed them into a handy list.
So, without further ado, shall we get to the list? Awesome! Let’s go and take a look at brands like Mueller, KRUPS, and more.
- 10. Mueller HyperGrind Electric Grinder
- 9. OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- 8. Chefman Coffee Grinder
- 7. Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind
- 6. Epica Electric Coffee Grinder
- 5. CUSIBOX Coffee Grinder
- 4. Secura SCG-903B Automatic Electric
- 3. Quiseen One-Touch Coffee Grinder
- 2. Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder
- 1. KRUPS F203 Electric Coffee Grinder
- Why We Chose the KRUPS F203 Electric Coffee Grinder As Our Top Choice…
10. Mueller HyperGrind Electric Grinder
We love this multi-purpose coffee grinder! It can grind you up a coarse of fine batch of coffee as well as herbs and spices.
Know that this electric grinder has been designed to give you consistent grinds each and every time you use it. You have perfect consistency and precision control over the coarseness of your coffee.
This coffee grinder is very easy to use, clean, and store.
Here is a message from the company, “The Mueller HyperGrind Precision Electric Grinder lets you freshly grind your coffee beans and various spices without losing flavor. Grind whole coffee beans quickly and efficiently with our powerful coffee grinder. Instead of buying pre-ground coffee, try brewing your coffee with freshly ground beans. It will provide a rich aroma and full-bodied flavor for better tasting coffee. In addition to coffee beans, the versatile grinder can be used for chopping or grinding nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices. With its modern Eurocentric design, the Mueller HyperGrind Precision coffee grinder makes a welcome addition to any kitchen”.
- Compact and stylish design
- Crafted with the same essence as traditional German coffee grinders
- Order risk-free; guaranteed customer satisfaction
9. OXO BREW Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
This OXO coffee grinder is really cool for multiple reasons. For starters, it is made with a UV-blocking tint. You don’t want light compromising your coffee.
The durable 40mm stainless steel conical burrs create balanced grinds for optimal extraction of flavor.
The grinder comes with 15 settings as well as micro-settings. You can adjust your grind to match your taste.
- Equipped with a convenient one-touch start timer that keeps your last setting
- Hopper holds up to 0.75 pounds of coffee beans
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams – that’s 12 cups!
8. Chefman Coffee Grinder
This 250-watt electric grinder mills coffee beans, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices.
You’ll enjoy the easy push start button that grinds your coffee beans up in a jiffy. The clear lid allows you to see the grinding process in action so you can easily monitor your grind.
The stainless steel cup and blade are removable for easy pouring and cleaning. The cord store conveniently beneath the grinder which makes for compact storage.
- Equipped with powerful grinding capability
- Makes sure you get full-flavor from your beans
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- You’ll receive access to Club Chefman with your purchase
- Can only make small batches at once
7. Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind
The removable grinder chamber holds just enough ground coffee for 32 cups of delicious java. The dimensions are: 6.00 L x 7.13 W x 10.75 H inches.
You’ll appreciate the removable 8 oz. bean hopper. It comes with a scoop and cleaning brush.
The electric timer automatically shuts off when the grind cycle has completed. This helps to conserve energy.
Here is a message from the manufacturer, “Discover the difference that freshly ground beans make to your coffee, with the Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill! The elegant brushed stainless steel Cuisinart burr mill boasts 18 levels to grind your coffee beans, from ultra-fine to extra-coarse. With an automatic stop, your beans are guaranteed to be consistently ground to the right grade, maximizing the oils, aromas, and flavors for a better cup of coffee. Grind enough coffee to make 4-18 cups, and store any remaining grounds in the chamber”.
- Burr grinding provides uniform grind for the best flavor
- 18-position grind selector
- Separate one-touch power bar and heavy-duty motor
- Some users claim the grinder doesn’t last
6. Epica Electric Coffee Grinder
We love this grinder because it is so affordable! This grinder also mills spices and herbs.
Enjoy the stainless steel grinding cup and blades. The grinding cup is removable for easy pouring.
You’ll love the safety lock which prevents operation when the lid is open. This is a great feature when you have children who may use the grinder.
The large activation button provides you with extra comfort during use.
- Whisper-soft motor
- Compact design and cord storage
- See-through lid
- Some users claim the grinder didn’t last for more than a year
- Complaints that the motor isn’t very durable
5. CUSIBOX Coffee Grinder
This multi-purpose stainless steel coffee grinder is designed to grind coffee beans, herbs, spices, nuts, grains, and much more. It is equipped with one touch-safe touch operation. You’ll enjoy the lid activated safety switch and transparent lid for easy observation of the grinding process.
The stainless steel blade is super fast, sharp, and proves you with uniform grinding. Get coarse, medium, and fine grinds.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this coffee grinder, “Fast, practical and durable electric grinder grinding coffee beans, spices, nuts, seeds herbs, linseed, pumpkin seeds and more. Transparent lid to monitor grinding with push-button control, lid activated safety switch stop spilled when grinding. The compact design of electric coffee grinder is sleek and easily stored without taking up much space and easily stored. Made of quality stainless steel shell and stainless steel blade, simple to use, just put the beans in the coffee grinder, put the lid on, press the button and for a few seconds the fresh-ground taste is right at your fingertips”.
- Compact and quiet design
- FDA approved
- 1-year limited warranty
- Reports of the grinder being difficult to clean
4. Secura SCG-903B Automatic Electric
This coffee grinder does it all. It has the capacity to grind enough coffee beans 12 cups at once.
You get 17 different grind sizes to choose from that range from seriously fine to very coarse to be used in your French Press.
The built-in quantity control dial allows you to choose between grinding for 2 to 12 cups. The grinder is designed with an on/off button complete with automatic shut off.
- Designed with burr grinding mechanism
- Takes up very little counter space
- ETL approved product
- 2-year limited manufacturers warranty
- Made in China
- some complaints about the quality of the materials not being very good
3. Quiseen One-Touch Coffee Grinder
It’s sleek and stylish design looks super trendy sitting on your countertop, too.
This fast and efficient coffee grinder sports a compact design that is easy to store and only takes up a tiny bit of space. Plus, the modern design comes with a safety lock while the grinder is in use.
The durable stainless steel blades are built to last and won’t flake out on you after just a few uses.
- Designed with an easy-to-grip surface
- Transparent lid and built-in power cord storage
- Can grind coffee beans, nuts, herbs, grains, and spices
- Doe not come with a replacement blade
- Some complaints of the grinder having an “inconsistent chop”
2. Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder
Mr. Coffee has been a leader in the coffee equipment industry for decades. We trust this coffee grinder and think you will, too.
It comes equipped with 18 custom grind settings so you can easily choose the one you like best. The cord length is a whopping 24-inches for your convenience.
The bean hopper is removable and can easily be washed. It holds up to 1/2 pound of coffee beans. The grinding chamber is also removable.
Here is a word from the company, “The Burr Mill is designed for premium performance to uniformly grind whole beans to consistent, customized coffee grounds. 18 grind settings will produce everything from coarse all the way to very fine grounds necessary for Espresso brewing. In addition, unlike traditional blade grinders, burr mill technology doesn’t generate heat, maintaining the original characteristics of the coffee bean”.
- Hands-free operation
- consistency of grounds
- Very easy to clean and comes with a mini cleaning brush
- Hopper is not airtight
1. KRUPS F203 Electric Coffee Grinder
It is noted as an Amazon’s Choice product and has gotten over 13,000 reviews. It currently holds a 4-star rating.
You can count on the grinder perfectly grinding beans for drip coffee makers and French presses in less than 10 seconds.
The large grinding capacity yields up to 12 cups of coffee at once. This model grinds up to 3 ounces of coffee beans in mere seconds.
The oval design and stainless-steel blades ensure uniform grinding so you get a perfect cup of coffee each and every time you grind.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this coffee grinder, “Grind whole coffee beans quickly and efficiently with this powerful KRUPS coffee grinder. Instead of buying pre-ground coffee, try brewing your coffee with freshly ground beans. It will provide a rich aroma and full-bodied flavor for better-tasting coffee. In addition to coffee beans, the versatile grinder can be used for chopping or grinding nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices. With its compact and sleek looking, the KRUPS coffee grinder makes a convenient and useful addition to any kitchen”.
- Stainless steel blades can grind coffee beans, spices, herbs, nuts, grains, and more
- Makes a great gift
- Very easy to use
- Some complaints that the grinder doesn’t last very long
Why We Chose the KRUPS F203 Electric Coffee Grinder As Our Top Choice…
We don’t know about you but this list of the top 10 best electric coffee grinders has us thirsty for a cup ‘o Joe! Who knew there would be so many choices in how to grind coffee? All of these models bring something a bit unique to the coffee table.
With that being said, we had to choose a grinder for our #1 spot, so we went with the KRUPS F203 Electric Coffee Grinder. This grinder is affordable, has amazing Amazon reviews, and works well. Plus, it’s small and compact so you can easily store it anywhere without worry of it taking up to much space.
Which electric coffee grinder will you be purchasing today? We are obviously partial to the KRUPS model, but we vouch for each grinder on our list.
When you make your choice, please click on the yellow Amazon button for an easy and seamless checkout experience.