Calling all cat lovers! Does your furry feline friend need something climb and scratch on? Perhaps, the best cat tree is just what the doctor ordered.
Cat trees are fun little structures that come in varying shapes and sizes and are pretty much a jungle gym for your cat to enjoy. If you do a search on Amazon for cat trees you’ll have a whole plethora of models and brands show up.
So, which one do you choose? Well, we made it simple on you and chose the top 10 for you!
Seriously, your cat is going t be so happy when you put out a brand new cat tree for him. He’ll be meowing in delight.
Some of these cat trees can get pretty tall and elaborate as they have the ability for additions. Your once small cat tree can turn into the Hilton of cat climbing structures in just a few minutes.
We’ve got a varying degree of brands for you to choose from such as MidWest and Peach Tree. We chose the brands that are overflowing with positive reviews, made to last, and trusted.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the list, shall we? Onward and upward to the best cat trees Amazon has to offer.
- 10. Peach Tree Press Inc. Cat Tree Tower
- 9. CatHaven Cat Condo
- 8. BEWISHOME Cat Tree
- 7. Go Pet Club 52″ Cat Tree Furniture
- 6. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture 62 in.
- 5. SONGMICS 67” Multi-Level Cat Tree
- 4. Molly and Friends Three-Tier Scratching
- 3. Go Pet Club Cat Tree – 72 in.
- 2. Armarkat Classic Cat Tree
- 1. SmartCat Cat Climber
- Benefits Of Having A Cat Trees In Your Home
- Final Thoughts On Having A Cat Tree In Your Home
- What is the best Cat Climber?
10. Peach Tree Press Inc. Cat Tree Tower
This roomy, spacious cat tree acts as a little condo for your feline friend. There is a lounge room, sleeping space, and a whole lot of levels to play on. This cat tree is perfect for multiple cats.
The layout includes a plush tunnel, sisal twine, several layers for climbing up and down, scratching post, 3 plush perches, and so much more.
There is even a comfy hammock for your cat to rest in! Solid board featured with soft plush make this cat tree ideal for playtime and cat naps.
The durable compressed wood creates stability within the cat tower so you never have to worry about your furry friend tipping the structure over.
Dimension: 28.7” x 32.7” x 66.9” (L x W x H), Weight: 48.5 lbs.
Easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Sturdy and stable for kitty to play on
- Made with a plush covering
- Constructed with solid boards and designed with clean lines
- Very heavy at 44 pounds
9. CatHaven Cat Condo
This cat condo tree comes with a round base and in size large. There are smaller sizes available as well as a square base.
This structure is able to hold up to 32 pounds in weight. So, if your cat is a bit like Garfield, he will have no problems playing on this toy.
You’ll love the easy to assemble cat furniture as it takes less than 15 minutes to put together with no tools required. This cat tree condo is intended for indoor use and looks great in any room.
Does your cat love to jump, scratch, climb, and relax? This cat tree provides all of those experiences and then some, safely.
This amazing cat condo is made in the USA with imported materials like pressed wood, carpet, and artificial leaves.
Round base, 26 inches covered with artificial turf and 3 carpeted perches 26, 22 and 18 inches in diameter.
- Each perch is adjustable and can be swiveled and secured in different positions
- All materials are non-toxic and safe
- Easy assembly that requires no tools
- Some reviewers claim the structure is wobbly and unstable
- Some complaints about the hardware not securing the base very well
8. BEWISHOME Cat Tree
This nicely cushioned cat tree has a large platform for your cat to play on as well as a spacious hideaway house with lots of lounge room for your kitties. This cat tree condo is great for just one cat but will accommodate multiples.
The solid construction makes this cat tree super sturdy and safe for your feline friend to jump, play, tumble, and scratch on. It comes with a strong base and a wall anchor strap for added security.
SIZE: 37.8″L x 21.3″W x 61.0″H (96 x 54 x 155cm), perfect for large kitties/adult cats.
Easy to assemble and requires no tools. This cat tree looks attractive in any room of your house.
- Provides a place for your cat to perch and stare out the windows, bird watch, and relax
- A great tree for all size cats
- Includes a layered design for lots of exploring and leaping
- One reviewer claims that her cat likes this cat tree so much that he doesn’t pay attention to her anymore
7. Go Pet Club 52″ Cat Tree Furniture
This 52″ cat tree comes in a lovely shade of beige and looks great in any room. It provides hours of entertainment for your cat.
The structure is made from compressed wood, faux fur, and sisal rope. It is sturdy and wobble-free so your cats have a safe place to play.
The cat tree comes with easy-to-understand instructions as well as the necessary tools to put it together.
Overall Size : 21″W x 21″L x 52″H * Base Board Size : 19″W x 19″L * Size of Condo : 12″W x 12″L x 10″H * Top of 2 Perches : 11.25″ Dia * Number of Ladder : 1
- Comes with multi-levels and a ladder for your cat to climb and play on
- Easy to put together
- Some reviewers claim that if their cats jump to aggressively the structure wobbles
- Tools (included) are required for assembly
6. Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture 62 in.
Another great cat tree by Go Pet. This delightful play gym for your cat measures 38-inch W/27-inch L/62-inch H and comes in beige. It is built to last and is very strong and durable for multiple cats.
This cat tree comes with a perch, hammock, ladder, and multiple levels of fun.
When you place this attractive cat tree in your home it promotes exercise and entertainment for your feline friend.
- Posts are covered by natural sisal rope
- Covering is made of soft and plush faux fur
- The structure is easy to assemble with step-by-step instructions and tools included
- Some reviewers claim that the hammock falls off easily
- Faux fur material tends to shed as reported by a few buyers
5. SONGMICS 67” Multi-Level Cat Tree
This amazing cat tree is considered to be luxury for your furry friend. It is a cozy home of their own that they can enjoy for hours and hours.
This multi-layered playhouse comes equipped with 2 roomy condos, 3 plush perches with raised edges, and a sisal covered slope.
The structure is constructed with CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom of the base to ensure overall stability. You never have to worry about this cat tree toppling over.
Reinforced posts are wrapped in sisal and promote scratching and exercise. Your cat won’t ever think twice about scratching up your furniture or floors again when he has this cat tree to use.
- Covered by a 30-month warranty
- Materials made from feline-friendly soft plush
- Robust supporting tubes made from compressed and glued cardboard that secure the platform and keep it from wobbling
- Expensive, but many reviewers claim the cat tree is well worth the money
4. Molly and Friends Three-Tier Scratching
Molly and Friends are known as a high-quality brand and supplier of cat furniture and accessories. You can depend on this company to give your cat a fun, safe, and enjoyable cat tree experience.
Take note of the large rest areas for cats of all sizes. Even if your cat is a little on the plump side he or she will fit comfortably.
The structure is made from durable materials, high-quality carpet, and a solid design. The rope is made from all-natural sisal material.
54 inches tall on a 24-inch x 24-inch base.
- Handmade in the USA
- No assembly required
- Perfect for cats of all sizes
- A reviewer claims there isn’t enough surface room on the platform for her large cat to get down from without it being a challenge
3. Go Pet Club Cat Tree – 72 in.
This cat tree is large and in charge! It comes in a pretty blue color with 3 perches, 2 tunnel boxes, 2 ladders, and 3 levels of fun.
Your cats will never get on your furniture again when they have this amazing structure to climb on.
Posts are covered by all-natural sisal rope and board material is made from compressed wood.
The cat tree comes with easy-to-understand step-by-step assembly instructions with included tools.
Product specs: Overall Size : 50″W x 26″L x 72″H
Base Board Size : 28″W x 24″L
Size of Condo 1 : 20″W x 15″L x 11.5″H
Size of Condo 2 : 15″W x 12″L x 10″H
Top 3 Perches : 13.5″W x 13.5″L x 2.5″H
- Large structure meant for multiple cat use
- Comes with two toy mice
- Encourages cats to leave your furniture alone
- Some buyers claim this cat tree isn’t a great choice for heavy cats
2. Armarkat Classic Cat Tree
If your cat enjoys scratching this unit is a great choice for him. The plush material and sisal wrapped posts to make a wonderful place for claw sharpening.
Your kitty will love to climb, sleep, and exercise on this structure.
You’ll love the look of the cat tree as it is made from attractive pressed wood and faux fleece covering. It looks great in any room of your house.
Plus, this cat tree is very easy to assemble. It comes with easy-to-understand instructions as well as tools.
- The structure is built to last with stable materials
- Replacement parts are available through the manufacturer whenever and if ever they are needed
- Armarkat comes with a 6-month free replacement warranty and then a small fee after that time has passed
- Some complaints about the bolts needing to be retightened, periodically
- A reviewer claims the fabric on the ramp started to get holes in it after only 2 months
1. SmartCat Cat Climber
If you have a cat, you need a SmartCat climber. This structure is better than your normal free-standing cat trees because it secures to a door. Your cat is free to jump and climb as aggressively as he wants without fear of knocking the structure over.
This is a great unit for scratching, climbing, sleeping, and exercising.
The spring-loaded bracket system makes this structure easy to move from room to room if needed. You’ll also enjoy the easy assembly.
Each carpeted platform is 17X8.5X1 (L X W X H) inches
Fits on virtually any door from 79 to 82 inches high.
- Built to last and incredibly stable and sturdy
- Space saving and enhances your home’s decor
- Some reviewers claim that it didn’t secure to the door as snuggly as they would have liked it to
- Another reviewer claims that the instructions are too vague
Benefits Of Having A Cat Trees In Your Home
If you know anything about cats, then you know that they love to play. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to entertain cats all day long. There are times when you won’t be able to give your pet attention while you’re home and when you’re away for hours. Luckily, cat trees can fill in when you can’t. Here are a few benefits of having a cat tree in your home:
Minimizes Sneaky Behavior
Cats can be very sneaky. You’ll find them creeping around corners or hopping on top of cabinets and other places they don’t belong. They crave excitement and tend to get mischevious when they don’t get it. The last thing you want is to have your cat scratching up all of your furniture because they’re bored. By giving them a cat tree, it keeps them occupied and reduces mischevious behavior.
Good Hiding Spot
Sometimes cats can experience anxiety or feel paranoid, especially when they’re coming into a new environment. If you just got a cat, consider getting a tree for them as soon as possible. It gives them a place to escape to when they’re feeling overwhelmed. Not to mention, if you have a dog or children in the home, that also can make the feel uneasy. However, a tree allows them to climb on top and have a better view of their surroundings.
Protection For Shy Cats
Not only can a cat tree make your pet feel better in unfamiliar territory, but it also makes them feel safe in chaotic environments. If you have lots of people over or other animals in the home, it can make your cat a little crazy. By providing them with a tree, it gives them a safe haven to escape to. That’s a good thing because we all know that cats can be feisty and territorial, so a tree helps to reduce frenzied behavior.
Distraction For Multiple Cats
Lastly, trees are perfect for households with multiple pets. Cats are territorial which can cause lots of tension when there’s more than two of them in the same home. If your cats are constantly fighting and struggling to get along, a tree should help. Luckily, there are lots of toy trees that come with several levels, so more than one cat an use it at a time. You’d be surprised how two cats who can’t be in the same room together, can sit on the same tree with one another. Usually, the more dominant cat will go up to one of the higher levels, and the timid one will sit close to the bottom.
Final Thoughts On Having A Cat Tree In Your Home
As you can see, cat trees are a lifesaver. Not only are they good for keeping your pet entertained, but it also helps them when they’re feeling anxious. Not to mention, it helps to keep the peace in households with multiple pets. If you’re looking for ways to give your cat a better environment, cat trees are the way to go.
What is the best Cat Climber?
We hope you found this list of cat tree options to be helpful for both you and your feline friend. We know that it is important for your cat to have a safe and sturdy place to play, rest, and climb.
If you are looking for something elaborate you may want to consider the Go Pet Club Cat Tree – 72 in. This large cat tree is a great resource for cats of all sizes.
We decided to go with the SmartCat Cat Climber as our top pick. This structure is a real space saver as it attaches to any door in your home. It is strong, stable, and secure to accommodate your cat’s leaps, jumps, and scratches.
Even if you don’t go with our number 1 pick we are confident you’ll find the perfect cat tree system on our top 10 list.