The Best Steam Mop is a wonderful way to keep your floors squeaky clean. Some models even have features that allow you to use your steam mop for more than just floors. We love multifunctional products!
If you’re in the market for a steam mop but don’t know which model to choose, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve taken it upon ourselves to explore Amazon for the best and brightest steam mops that money can buy. You can have confidence that these mops have all been reviewed by actual customers who have purchased them.
We chose the mops that got the best ratings, too. You’ll see brands like Hoover, SharkNinja, and Bissell. We want you to have the very best options to choose from.
We’ve included a variety of styles, features, and price ranges as to meet the needs of just about everyone.
Mopping doesn’t have to be a cumbersome chore, especially when you have a steam mop that helps the process go easily.
Are you ready to get your steam mop on? Awesome! Let’s glide on over to the list!
10. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe
This amazing Hoover is known for its gentle ability to clean hardwood floors without scratching them. You can safely clean sealed wood, vinyl, tile, and grout. The wheels of the scrubbers are very soft.
Enjoy the dual technology of the tank that keeps the dirty water from the clean. Who wants to “clean” their floors with scummy water? Not us! You also have the option to use the wash/dry mode selector.
Truly, this mop does it all.
- Dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water which improves drying time
- Comes with clean boost control which applies extra detergent with the push of a button
- The mop is very lightweight
- Is not able to go flush up against baseboards and into corners
9. Light ‘N Easy Steam Mop
This multifunctional steam mop is made by the Light ‘n Easy company. It can clean far more than just floors, too.
Use the device as a steam mop, garment steamer, steam cleaner, carpet cleaner. The unit also comes with a removable handheld steam cleaner for things like upholstery
This amazing little steam cleaner gets rid of 99.9% of germs and bacteria with the natural power of hot steam. Say goodbye to everyday dirt and grit that can make you sick!
- Choose between high and medium and low steam settings based on your cleaning needs
- Superheated steam is able to clean greasy stove hood vents and kitchen sinks
- Very easy to use and store
- Some complaints that the device doesn’t get into the tight spaces of tile and grout very well
- Reports that the steam is inconsistent
8. SharkNinja Shark Genius
This steam cleaning mop by SharkNinija is perfect for people who live in small spaces. It is very compact and stores easily.
You can clean and sanitize hardwood floors with the washable, dual-sided DirPadsip pads. When you’re done, just toss ’em in the washing machine.
Here is a word from the manufacturer, “Direct Steam Channeling distributes steam throughout the pocket, creating an ultra-wide cleaning zone for your Dirt Grip Pads to absorb and trap dirt”.
- Able to clean the entire floor due to the mops innate ability to trap dirt
- Lifts away stuck=on stains like a pro
- Uses touch-free technology
- Pads are only one-sided so you cannot flip them around when they get overly soiled during cleaning
7. BISSELL Spinwave Powered
This high-powered spin mop and floor cleaner are just what you’ve been looking for. It is powered to clean and scrub your floors so you don’t have to!
This mop is safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors. It is equipped with a 28-ounce clean water tank. The power rating of this unit is 0.9 amps.
Here is a word from the company, “Tired of scrubbing your floors? Let the BISSELL SpinWave powered hard floor mop do it for you. Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors like tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring, and hardwood floors, this versatile machine comes with a set of soft touch cleaning pads for everyday cleaning and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes. Power spin pads reduce cleaning effort while giving you a hands-and-knees clean”.
- Comes with soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors
- Equipped with on-demand spray which allows you to dispense the perfect amount of solution where you need it most
- Easy to maneuver around and under furniture
- Some complaints of the spray pump being too delicate and not spraying out solution effectively, enough
- When standing upright, the Bissell tends to “lean forward” as reported by a verified user
6. LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steamer
Here we have another stellar product by the Light ‘n Easy brand. You’ll love the automatic floor steamer controls that this unit is equipped with. It is controlled by a smart sensor that releases more steam when you move the mop quickly.
If you’re looking for an extremely efficient steam mop, this amazing device is just what the doctor ordered as it will literally shave the hours off the time you spend cleaning.
Feel at ease using this mop on the hardwood, linoleum, tile, vinyl, and ceramic.
The high temperatures of the steam make this mop the perfect tool for removing stains and sticky messes.
- Safe to use around kids and pets
- Ability to refresh carpets with the glide under mop pad
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- The mop is not suitable for cleaning walls and ceilings
- Steam mop pads need to be replaced, often
5. Dupray Neat Steam Cleaner
This heavy-duty steamer is a multipurpose dream machine! Use it for floors, cars, in the shop, at home, and just about anywhere that steam cleaning is required.
Use this device to clean, disinfect, sanitize, degrease, and deodorize any surface. This machine operates with just chemical-free water and uses powerful superheated steam.
Here is a word from the manufacturer, “The NEAT steam cleaner is an efficient, ultra-reliable do-it-all cleaning and sanitation solution. Designed for performance, ease of use and durability, this steam cleaner delivers the cleaning power of much larger professional units. It can easily remove dirt, grease, and stains while killing 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, pathogens, bedbugs, mold and other undesirables from any type of floors, furniture, toys, kitchen appliances, car interiors, grout and tiles, bathrooms and more. Give your home a deep clean and experience perfect results with the Dupray NEAT steam cleaner”.
- Very quick heat up time in just 7 minutes
- Uses plain old tap water, nothing fancy
- Equipped with smooth rolling wheels
- Retractable handle
- Some reports of the unit dripping, slightly
4. Bissell Symphony Pet Steam
The Bissell Symphony is designed especially for pet owners.
This unit allows you to vacuum and steam mop at the same time. This saves you time and energy. The Pet Mold features the exclusive Drop-IT tank emptying system which prevents you from getting your hands dirty.
Check out what the manufacturer has to say about this steam mop, “Cleaning up after your pets just got easier with the BISSELL Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum & Steam Mop that allows you to vacuum up pet hair and debris and steam-clean your floors at the same time. Cleaning with the natural power of steam sanitizes* floors, eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria.* The exclusive Drop-IT Tank technology keeps you from having to reach into your dirt tank when emptying and the disposable pads allow you to throw away your pet messes immediately after cleaning. *When used as directed, using the microfiber pads”.
- Equipped with Dry-Tank technology
- Designed to have a quick release mop pad tray
- Features a cyclonic vacuum
- Cleans hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, granite, and marble
- Some complaints that the suction feature picks up pet hair but blows it back out throw a vent
- Reports that the cord is way to low and gets underfoot
3. Dirt Devil Steam Mop 3-in-1
Don’t let the small size of the Dirt Devil steam mop fool you. This little powerhouse delivers big results.
Enjoy the detachable handheld cleaning device. All you do is grab and go. You’ve got the power of steam at your fingertips! You’ll also like the swivel-steer mop that easily maneuvers around corners and under furniture. The handle is removable.
Check out what the company has to say about this fabulous steam mop, “Cut through tough messes with the grab & go power of steam. This lightweight 2-in-1 steam mop easily maneuvers around tight spaces and into corners while gliding over your sealed hard floors. Take on carpets with the Carpet Glide Attachment then grab the detachable handheld steamer to clean walls and crevices. When you’re through, toss the microfiber pad in the wash so it’s ready for next time”.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Equipped with a pivoting edge wedge steam head
- Comes with a carpet glide attachment
- Washable microfiber scrubbing pad
- The mop is very short and does not allow people to stand up comfortably while using it
- The mop head is very small and makes mopping an entire floor a long process
2. O-Cedar Microfiber Steam
This steam mop heats from plug-in to steam in just 20-seconds! That’s incredible! You have the power and convenience of adjusting your own steam level settings.
This steam mop is known to kill 99.9% of bacteria that is on your floors. without using any harsh cleaning chemicals or detergents.
The triangular mop head is designed to easily clean corners and under furniture. You can easily remove the pad and toss it into your washing machine for cleaning.
- This steam mop is super lightweight at just under 5 pounds
- The kit comes with 2 microfiber pads
- Can be used on all hard floor surfaces
- Some complaints that the mop does not heat up to a hot enough level to produce adequate steam
- reports of the mop doing a good job cleaning but not deeply
- A user says the mop is ineffective on grout
1. BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop
This amazing Bissell steam mop is perfect for floors, tiles, and hardwood surfaces.
This device allows you to clean and sanitize at the same time and is great for sealed hard floors without the use of toxic chemicals. You’ll be thrilled to know that the steam mop kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
This mop has the ability to bust through tough, sticky messes with the flip-down easy scrubber. You can choose from high, medium, or low steam based on the level of dirt you need to break down. Use the smart set control feature to get the perfect amount of steam and scrubbing action.
check out what the manufacturer has to say, “The BISSELL power fresh steam mop provides superior steam cleaning with a fresh scent. For those tough, dried-on messes we all experience on our floors and on grout, use the flip-down easy scrubber brush to break up the dirt quickly and easily. Cleaning with steam sanitizes* floors, eliminating 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria* in common households.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads”.
- Features swivel steering and a 23-foot power cord
- Ready to use in 30-seconds
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, (2) spring breeze fragrance discs, and a carpet glider
- Some complaints of the plastic parts of the mop being easily broken
Why We Chose BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop As Our Top Choice…
Boy oh boy, are we ever going to have some clean floors! How could you not with all of these steam mops to choose from?
We are super excited to have BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop as our #1 choice. This mop truly does it all! It’s been reviewed over 10k times and holds a 4-star Amazon rating. This steam mop can clean tile, hardwood, and various other surfaces.
Plus, you get to choose the color that best matches your personality and decor! The mop comes with a variety of microfiber scrubbing pads for various cleaning needs.
So, which steam mop are you going to purchase, today? Perhaps, you’ll go with our top choice and grab yourself a Bissell.
Whichever mop you decide to go with, make sure to click on the yellow Amazon button to make your purchase. This will ensure you have a seamless, secure checkout experience.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 15:24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API