We all want to use safe and effective products for our babies and baby wipes are no exception. With so many brands and formulas on the market, what is the best baby wipes?
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 baby wipes to help you make a selection that’ll work well for you and your little one. We’ve listed everything from top name brands to lesser known brands that exhibit superior quality and ingredients.
Natural ingredients, gentle formulas, and pleasant scents are important when choosing a baby wipe which is why we’ve included products that feature all of these attributes.
Changing a baby’s diaper isn’t exactly the most fun thing to do but it needs to get done. Why not make the process more pleasant for both you and baby by using a high-quality wipe?
You’ll see well-known brand names like Huggies and Pampers in our list as these companies boast high-quality ingredients and efficacy.
Take your time to sift through the top 10 list of baby wipes and know that we considered your precious little bundle of joy while we put it all together.
10. HUGGIES Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes
Huggies is a well-known national brand that has been around for decades. The company is known for its high-quality baby care products that deliver superior results.
Huggies Natural Care Wipes are no exception to the rule. These wipes are softer and made for baby’s sensitive skin.
Enjoy this fragrance-free product that has been dermatologically tested and is hypoallergenic.
- Soft, Triple Clean Layers are thick enough to handle big messes
- Resealable closure to help keep your baby wipes fresh and moist
- Made with 99% water with aloe and vitamin E
- Wipes seem to be drenched in the solution
- Don’t come in small packages with lids
9. HUGGIES One & Done Scented Baby Wipes
Huggies One & Done Wipes are the perfect matches for big baby messes. With their thick design, all you need is one wipe to clean up your baby and then you’re done! This saves you time and money.
Take note of the hypoallergenic formula that will keep baby’s skin protected as you clean. You’ll love the cucumber and green tea baby wipes that have a fabric-like thickness and softness.
Huggies never use any harsh chemicals in their wipes. In fact, the One & Done formula is ph-balanced.
Your baby will be left fresh, clean, and happy.
- Thicker to clean more
- Triple Clean Layers
- Refreshing scent
- Packaging isn’t ideal
- Wipes are very watery and almost need to be rung out prior to use
8. Seventh Generation Thick & Strong
Seventh Generation is a trusted brand that is known for their natural and pure ingredients. This particular listing for baby wipes is for a pack of 12 refills. The price is a little high but then so is the quality.
These wipes have been made for your baby’s delicate skin only using ingredients that are gentle.
Enjoy the convenience of the thick and soft wipe that can be used for diaper cleanup, hands, and face.
These wipes contain 0% fragrance, alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Tape-seal closure makes for easy stacking, ideal for refilling baby wipe dispensers and wipe warmers
- Leaves your baby’s skin smooth, soft, and clean
- Cannot be flushed
- Not very moist
7. Burt’s Bees Baby Chlorine-Free Wipes
You know you have a trusted product when you have Burt’s Bees in your hands. These baby wipes do not contain any chlorine which is amazing because most baby wipes do.
Know that these unscented wipe s have been designed to clean and soften delicate skin with a non-irritating fragrance-free formula. Your baby will get gentle comfort and lasting relief.
Burt’s Bees Baby Wipes are soothing due to the aloe and vitamin E enhanced formula that is tough on messes and gentle on skin.
- Cloth-like texture
- Pediatrician tested
- Wipes tend to stick together and come out two or more at a time
6. Babo Botanicals 3-in-1 Calming Wipes
Babo Botanicals 3-in-1 Calming Wipes serve multi purposes. Not only are these wipes great for cleaning infants and children but adults, too.
Enjoy the fresh scent of French lavender and meadowsweet as you cleanse your baby’s skin with these gentle wipes.
You and your baby’s body, face, and hands will be left feeling soothed and soft due to the calming effects of lavender.
These wipes are 99% natural and hypoallergenic.
- Oil, alcohol, and chlorine free
- Non-irritating formula
- Natural cloth fiber is biodegradable
- A little pricey
- Package closure seems to fall off
5. Babyganics Fragrance-Free Face Hand
In addition to the affordability of this product, you also get wipes that are made from high-quality ingredients that you can trust.
Speaking of which, the new formula has been made to include plant-based materials that are safe and soothing for baby’s sensitive skin.
Babyganics Fragrance-Free wipes are gentle enough to be used on faces, hands, and the bottom without worry. The material of the cloth is strong yet soft.
Pediatrician and dermatologist tested for safety.
- No alcohol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances
- The new formula includes exclusive 100% natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to help nurture and support your baby’s skin
- Made with soothing chamomile
- Does not disinfect so is not a great fit for cleaning toys or surfaces
4. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes
The Amazon Elements brand has really taken off and become a keen competitor for national brands.
These wipes are free of added fragrance, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol, and methylisothiazolinone.
Each wipe is strong, soft, large, and textured for cleaning baby’s hands, face, and bottom.
- Comes in a sensitive, unscented, or fresh scent
- Flip-top packs or resealable packs with a tub available
- Free of harsh chemicals
- No refill-only option
- Wipes are drier than other brands
3. Johnson’s Hand & Face Baby Wipes
These wipes aren’t specifically for cleaning up a baby’s bottom but they certainly can be used for that.
However, Johnson’s Hand and Face wipes have been made with a super gentle formula so they can be used on the most delicate areas of a baby’s skin.
These wipes are packaged in a convenient reclosable pouch that easily fits in your diaper bag or purse.
- Gently and effectively removes dirt and germs from baby’s delicate hands and face
- Wipes away over 95% of grit and grime
- Alcohol-free, paraben-free, and allergy-tested wipes
- Very small package
- Not ideal for cleaning up the diaper area
2. Mustela Cleansing Wipes
Mustela Cleansing Wipes are great for your baby’s delicate skin as they are formulated with Natural ingredients like avocado perseose and aloe vera.
You can cleanse and freshen your baby’s face, hands, and body in one simple step with these gentle wipes leaving your little one’s skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Know that the cloth of these wipes is extra-soft for nothing but pure comfort on baby’s sensitive skin.
- Avocado Perseose works in harmony with a baby’s delicate skin
- Protects the skin barrier
- Composed of 97% plant-based ingredients
- The strong fragrance has been reported
- Pricey in conjunction with how much product you actually get
1. Earth’s Best Earth’s Best Tendercare Baby Wipes
Earth’s Best is a renowned brand that is known for using superior ingredients that are of a chemical-free nature.
These wipes are packed full with vitamin E and aloe vera which leaves your baby’s skin feeling soothed, refreshed, and moisturized.
Bask in the comfort of knowing that these baby wipes are chlorine-free, alcohol-free, and hypoallergenic.
Gently clean delicate skin with this soft and safe formula.
- Easy to use pop-up cover
- A little pricey
- Wipes seem to be on the dry side
Which Baby Wipes are Right for your Little One?
Your baby’s health is of the utmost importance. Even the wipes that you use on your infant can impact his or her safety and overall wellbeing. That is why we took so much care and consideration when developing this top 10 list of baby wipes for you.
We dove right into the ingredients of all of the listed brands and were happy with what we found. National brands like Huggies, Pampers, and seventh Generation really impressed us with their new and improved formulas.
Lesser known brands like Mustela proved to be a great product when seeking out simple ingredients. Even Amazon itself features a baby product brand called Amazon Elements, which we really liked.
Even though we found a ton of baby wipe brands that we loved our top pick had to be Earth’s Best Tendercare Baby Wipes.
These wipes are simple, effective, and ultra-safe for your baby’s delicate skin. Packed full of vitamin E and other plant-based ingredients, we knew we couldn’t go wrong with this brand.
The product we chose is for 72 wipes in a convenient recloseable container for an affordable price.
By comparison, you simply can’t beat the high0quality formula of Earth’s best baby wipes.